Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Here’s why this is so controversial: m+ requires massively more coordination than it did in Legion, and the rewards are roughly the same. So people who were used to playing in uncoordinated groups and clearing +15s are now failing to get there. No one likes to get to a new expansion and feel cut off from the level they were able to reach in the previous expansions. And this ramp up hasn’t been gradual, it’s been sudden and largely unexpected. A tank kiting/“pull big” meta means that pug groups who used to rely on tanks as the default interrupter/stunner now need to coordinate between each other in ways that they’re not prepared for.

And what’s most interesting is pugs that fail usually don’t even know what went wrong, and aren’t learning. The curve got real steep real fast and for a lot of people who used to do +15 with ease it suddenly feels like an impenetrable wall.
    Why did you skip over BFA which also was a step up in difficulty compared to Legion?

Then SL over BFA.

The only easy dip was once 8.3 was out for 5 months with the corruption vendor, basically the last few months of a 2 year expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The problem with M+ has never been the timer or death penalties or anything like that.
    The problem with M+ is the same as with Torghast, there just isn't enough variety and fun in the affixes to make each week and dungeon feel like a separate experience people can look forward to.

If Blizzard finally got the hang of M+ it would all be better.
    I think this is a really key point.
    I enjoy M+, I am not a super pro player and only got my KSM last week, it was definitely progression getting my experience (and IO score) up to the point where I was comfortable in 15 keys. I think its introduction in Legion is one the best things that's ever happened in the game, but too many of the affixes are just not fun at all.
    On the bright side, Prideful is one of the best seasonal affixes to date, so I give them credit for that