Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    100% ap on a 1 and a half minute cooldown for flagellation
    120% ap 10% ap dot p3 till target dies or drops combat 3 charges on a 30 second cooldown for bone spike
    162.89% ap over 10 seconds 77.56% ap if target survives full duration on 1.5 minute cooldown for sepsis

Does less damage for same or higher cooldowns than all the other covenant abilities...damage is totally meh compared to the other abilities
    That isn't at all how the skill works. The initial hit is 50% of your AP... And then every combo point spent within the next 12 seconds is another 10%. Lined up optimally, you get 3-4 finishers off in that time for another 150-200% (200-250% total).

I'd suggest actually learning your skills before trying to say they're bad. Or even watching the videos that I said to watch, that shows how to optimally burst with it.

eta: You're also completely disregarding the fact it has no energy cost, whereas the other 2 do. Not to mention the enormous haste buff... Further increasing flagellation's value. Good job.
    eta2: You're also completely disregarding the fact that Flagellation's conduit buffs its damage a lot more than the other covenant conduits buff their respective abilities. Good job, again.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-03-13 at 10:25 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    After having a chance to use it, I'm liking it a lot!

7+ Year Old Account
    It seem this rework maybe not skyrocketed, but boosted Assa viability quite a lot.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

how does this new Flaggelation effect Deeper Daggers?
    since Planned Execution does not scale with gear, but all sources of our shadow dmg do, will that make DD better at higher gear?
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    how does this new Flaggelation effect Deeper Daggers?
    since Planned Execution does not scale with gear, but all sources of our shadow dmg do, will that make DD better at higher gear?
    Planned Execution does scales with gear. 1% Crit results in more damage the higher ilvl you have just like 1% Shadow damage does. The VALUE of 1% crit scales with your ilvl.