Ancient Drake Breath

So i just saw this in the spell changes posted today, and i dont seem to remember it being a thing? Is this a new talent, Is it just linked to frostwyrm fury, or is this an azerite trait from bfa getting adjusted (didnt play my dk in bfa)?

Sorry if this is a silly question as i just returned to my dk in prep for shadowlands

Torghast anima power

It's a Torghast thing, you can only use it in Torghast.

Aaah. Makes sense. Thanks

Kinda annoying how it is baked into Icebound Fortitude.
    Nothing says bad design like forcing people to use defensive cooldowns as offensive cooldowns.
    But yeha it is a Torghast-only spell so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    Nothing says bad design like forcing people to use defensive cooldowns as offensive cooldowns.
    If you also have the trait that applies ibf on successful interrupt it wouldn't be a terrible combination, especially if you can also get a couple of the mind freeze reduction on successful interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    Its just half part of the coin. Autocast-IBF-on-interrupt is the other part you want.

Kinda useless either way, the death-grip-mages + free-grip-at-mawrats + more-death-grip-charges alone kill it. Auto-AoE-DeathCoil-while-Lichborn + Lichborn reduction to (<15s) = 100% uptime, with again mage-spawns-after-DeathCoil-debuff is superrior, since you get the 75% DeathCoil modifier en mass.

Lichborn+DC+Magus combo + extra Magus for DeathGrip + a few chains is the big meta. Add the DamageReflect anima and your passive AoE hit 150-200k without chains modifier.

You are crying about the weakest anima power there is.
    -