Did they fix the hivemind mount alt bug?

Can your alts still use this mount without any restrictions at all? (they can carry everyone) Are the restrictions still tagged to the original owner only?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Now I am confused why you ask:
    -you quit WoW so you can't find out for yourself?
    -you don't have the mount and will only try to get it if the alt bug is fixed?
    -some other option I missed?

Really curious
    Wouldnt it be simplier to answer the damn question rather than asking another?

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Last time I used it on an alt, they could not carry anyone. In fact even my character that got it can't carry anyone since I obtained it with a pug and have never seen any of them again.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    For me? No...it would not have been simpler. But how do you feel about it? Wouldnt it be simplier to answer the damn question rather than asking another?

And not even asking the OP...asking me.
    I dont know what the answer is. Clearly you dont either so why waste time trying to be clever?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    I mean............Wouldnt it be simpler to answer the damn question rather than asking another?.........Genuinely curious about your response here....

@OP ill ask a mate who is at home and uses it - im at work.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I mean............Wouldnt it be simpler to answer the damn question rather than asking another?.........Genuinely curious about your response here....

@OP ill ask a mate who is at home and uses it - im at work.
    Why you asking me?

Why you asking me?

Why you asking me?
    Your name and your replies in this thread would make John Cleese proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    Your name and your replies in this thread would make John Cleese proud.
    Wouldnt it be simplier to answer the damn question?

I might later donate to a twitch streamer and ask them there to check if it's working.

perhaps...

ontopic: I have no idea - i wasn't even aware that alts could do that

Hivemind mount seems to be really bugged. We tried using the passenger feature like 1-2 weeks ago and it didn't work at all, and none of us ever did it with anyone else after our original run, so yeah. Maybe that was Blizz's way to fixing the alt problem.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    perhaps...

ontopic: I have no idea - i wasn't even aware that alts could do that
    Same. Actually the opposite, my alts could never use it, even with the people I got it back at the time on my main.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.