Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    Just like that they backpedal and up the drop rate, proving it wasnt fine. You were wrong.
    Objectively reading Ion's tweet would have told you that something like this was going to happen. So this action wasn't a surprise. What will be surprising is if those that had a meltdown over his tweet realize that they themselves were wrong.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the vault is in no way trash,its a great feature,the problem is that its the only one...its like eating ketchup with no pizza,the ketchup is good...but it sucks witouth the pizza
    Who eats ketchup with Pizza? Are you insane?

spoted the american kekw,here every pizza place offers all kinds of ketchups and other spices/condiments
    I thought you were the american. Only that nation can be so culinarily deranged to serve pizza with ketchup. Where in the world is pizza served with ketchup? and why? it already has tomato sauce on it...
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2021-02-13 at 03:54 PM.

urk why the fuck would you put ketchup on pizza

Thank you.

But one minor correction, Ion is the Game Director, a title GC never had. GC was a lead systems designer, so even if he had ideas, Chilton had to approve of it.
    Ah, I was unaware that there was someone above him, which undoubtedly helped put a stop on bad ideas getting into the game.

Just like that they backpedal and up the drop rate, proving it wasnt fine. You were wrong.
    Not that i disagree, but how can a subjective opinion.... be wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Not that i disagree, but how can a subjective opinion.... be wrong?
    I wondered that as well.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    You guys do realize that these kinds of responses make you look stupid?
    Intelligent linguistic isn't "lawyer bullshit", i'm sorry not everyone talks like your bar buddys.
    LOL, that is intelligent for you? Geez, how old are you?

Im an engineer. I can - to some degree - distinguish between actual intelligence and pure bullshit! Ion sentence up there was not the first one!

Intelligent linguistic isn't "lawyer bullshit", i'm sorry not everyone talks like your bar buddys.
    Imagine saying “intelligent linguistics” unironically and in the same sentence spelling buddies wrong.

Your post reeks of social ineptitude. Yikes.

Why would you out ketchup on pizza? I have literally never heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Why would you out ketchup on pizza? I have literally never heard of this.
    I am quite intrigued as to what this is in response to - not enough to read through 200 posts, but......intrigued. Ketchup goes GREAT on pizza, it really brings out the zest from the pineapple, and adds a nice texture to the wedges on the pizza as well. Do you know how to pizza at all?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing you mean Linguistic intelligence, not intelligent linguistic, but its really not a big deal. Does anyone have anything to add on topic or have we reached the "rage at everyone and start fights" phase of the thread?

Im happy with the recent changes, although i appreciate that its too little, too late for many on this current tier, and that its still not enough for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    When Ion is no longer in charge of Warcraft it'll just be the next guy up that is causing literally every problem with warcraft personally.
    the twist is...the people ruining the game is the playerbase. DUN DUN DUN.

People's bizarre fixation on specific individuals from gigantic corporations will never make sense to me. Is it just because they need an easy to identify target to aim their "frustrations" at?

Activison Blizzard is a gigantic company that's also notoriously influenced by shareholders, executives, etc, basically suits. Ion getting replaced or leaving would eventually just make you dislike the next face that shows up on Youtube interviews and Blizzcon streams. Yes he has a very important function and he's obviously not (close to) flawless, but he likely also doesn't have nearly as much sway as some people think.

Trying to pinpoint specifics points in which x or y individual ruined the game is also always borderline comical, this thread being an example of that because multiple people have already made assumptions based on incorrect information and then consistently moved goalposts so their narrative of a "old hero" who left when the game was good and the "bogeyman who's ruining the game" stays intact.

Also ketchup on a pizza is rancid why did it take that long for someone sane to bring that up, what the fuck.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2021-02-18 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    People's bizarre fixation on specific individuals from gigantic corporations will never make sense to me. Is it just because they need an easy to identify target to aim their "frustrations" at?

Activison Blizzard is a gigantic company that's also notoriously influenced by shareholders, executives, etc, basically suits. Ion getting replaced or leaving would eventually just make you dislike the next face that shows up on Youtube interviews and Blizzcon streams. Yes he has a very important function and he's obviously not (close to) flawless, but he likely also doesn't have nearly as much sway as some people think.

Trying to pinpoint specifics points in which x or y individual ruined the game is also always borderline comical, this thread being an example of that because multiple people have already made assumptions based on incorrect information and then consistently moved goalposts so their narrative of a "old hero" who left when the game was good and the "bogeyman who's ruining the game" stays intact.

Also ketchup on a pizza is rancid why did it take that long for someone sane to bring that up, what the fuck.
    My bad, I guess blaming the Game Director for the "direction" of the game was a mistake.

I wonder who is really in charge of the "direction" of the game....

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard. You blame the company and not a singular person.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad, I guess blaming the Game Director for the "direction" of the game was a mistake.

Your mistakes were many.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Blizzard. You blame the company and not a singular person.
    Somebody has to be making a final decision. I doubt J. Allen Brack is making the call on how Valor Points should work. It's Ion's game atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Your mistakes were many.
    You've literally proven nothing in this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somebody has to be making a final decision. I doubt J. Allen Brack is making the call on how Valor Points should work. It's Ion's game atm.
    So? It is still the company you blame rather then finding which individual at the company to target. Ion also likely wasn't the only one to make the call on Valor.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

OP is still going strong with the sillyness i see.

I'll check back next week for further updates!

10+ Year Old Account
    You've literally proven nothing in this thread.
    Bless your heart; I should feel sorry for you in some way, and I do.

He's not exempt from "blame" at all, I just find it comical to think he's the sole reason the game is in whatever state you think it is in when ActiBlizz is an enormous company with tons of pressure from shareholders etc. Him being a game director absolutely does not mean he gets to make as many decisions as you think and he probably has to make certain decisions with game direction that he knows are "wrong" to keep the powers that be happy.

Note I'm not even necessarily trying to really simp or defend Ion Hazzikostas that much, he's making more money than me by a significant margin (while working for a company that ranges from shit to absolutely despicable) and can take some heat I'm sure, I just find it comical it's a common thing here to single out individuals to the point people earlier in this thread were talking about "Ghostcrawler's era" of WoW when they didn't have the same job and likely worked on the game at the same time too. (Haven't fact checked this so correct me if wrong).