Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    it doesn't matter if it was a bug or not! the very fact they were able to adjust loot drops MID-TIER is the point. they can undo that stupid change right now. instead we're stuck waiting because of incompetent management.
    I'm not sure you even understand it at all. They didn't change loot mid-tier at all. Right around now would be the point of mid-tier. They literally made the other change a week or two into the raid tier which is completely different than your mid-tier argument. When they made the change that is how they wanted loot to drop based on player feedback so it was "meaningful". The thing is after players experienced it for several weeks they are now realizing their "meaningfulness" isn't as meaningful as they hoped and wish loot dropped more which then drops the meaningfulness down.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Oh yeah that's right. Then his legacy is even further cemented. I know people complained about him back in the day, but now we have had time to experience another game direction and it's pretty clear wow was better with him than without
    Record growth, record expansion and the biggest sub numbers in 10 years say hi. Ghost crawlers legacy will always be how he destroyed the sub count and abused the players. Ion has taken a while but he has finally rid wow of all of ghost crawlers mistakes. Good work Ion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    When Ion is no longer in charge of Warcraft it'll just be the next guy up that is causing literally every problem with warcraft personally.
    whoever claims in charge is responsible
    While half of wow decisions are flat out against Ion old opinions of how wow should be played (back when he was player), he still 'claims' he is responsible
    I don't understand why that, why throw urself under fire on purpose? Was he hypocrite as player or something?
    And don't tell me his 'job' requires that, his job requires he does what is a general decision (or director decision, not sure which is true), it isn't wrong to say i don't like x personally but the team/boss decided y and that's how work is done, and if ignorant kids complain don't give a single f8ck since welcome to real world where half of work decision u hate (trivia fact: ~71% of employees hate their jobs, source: a lot but forbes is first to come to mind)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

"Twitter" bla bla bla "me me Me ME ME MEEEE !" bla bla bla < Insert completely over dramatic statement > bla bla bla "How DARE they not give me free loots" bla bla bla

Be original please.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-02-11 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    whoever claims in charge is responsible
    While half of wow decisions are flat out against Ion old opinions of how wow should be played (back when he was player), he still 'claims' he is responsible
    I don't understand why that, why throw urself under fire on purpose? Was he hypocrite as player or something?
    In a world where doing one thing someone doesn't like in a video game causes a METRIC SHITON OF DEATHTHREADS...he might just be tanking it for the rest of the team...as a leader should.

Alas the world SHOULDN'T be that..it's sadly part of the job these days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...26860723638274

Continue to discuss the right approach for raiding and world bosses? We're 8 days from blizzcon, they've got nothing ready to show and this expansion's gearing has been a shitshow of RNG and timesinks with not much to show for it.

Just bring back valor vendors for raiders. It's not that hard. Ion always tries to safe face while not reverting completely. This guy has done SO MUCH DAMAGE to the game by taking things away just to massage his ego.
    You are claiming 'nothing to show' based on what?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Record growth, record expansion and the biggest sub numbers in 10 years say hi. Ghost crawlers legacy will always be how he destroyed the sub count and abused the players. Ion has taken a while but he has finally rid wow of all of ghost crawlers mistakes. Good work Ion.

Classic wow did that...

Provide the data on current subs

Ion is a lawyer, what do you expect from lawyers? their job is to talk, talk, talk without saying anything and without giving away any incriminating evidence of their clients or making them look bad. never trust a lawyer - especially not your own.

What I'm mad about is the great vault not dropping the "kill x amount of raid bosses" loot for LFR players. For the past few weeks (since the third wing has been available) I have killed all 9 bosses (10 with Sire) and yet I only ever get the "you killed 3 bosses" loot drop... WTF?!?!

And brought us the glory that was MoP class design
    Well, class design, but certainly not balance

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    BoE's are loot drops so you can't actually have more. Not to mention there have always been trash farms for as long as their have been BoE's.
    Sorry, didn't realize we were going to argue semantics, figured people would figure out what I meant. Let me clarify:
    "Sad times when you get more BoEs than boss loot drops..."

Additionally, yeah trash farms have been a thing for a long time, that's irrelevant to my statement though. Let me clarify further:
    "Sad times when you get more BoEs than boss loot drops...[in the course of a standard raid night (read: not a trash farm)]"

Hopefully this clears things up for you.

God, I haven't seen so much drama over loot since our MT got the sword from Archimonde in TBC and gquit immediatelly.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...26860723638274

Continue to discuss the right approach for raiding and world bosses? We're 8 days from blizzcon, they've got nothing ready to show and this expansion's gearing has been a shitshow of RNG and timesinks with not much to show for it.

Just bring back valor vendors for raiders. It's not that hard. Ion always tries to safe face while not reverting completely. This guy has done SO MUCH DAMAGE to the game by taking things away just to massage his ego.
    Personally I think forum posters like yourself have caused the most damage to the game. You make a click-baited thread title, throw in a few superlatives-dressed-as-constructive feedback and then proceed to assassinate <x person at Blizzard who has ruined everything> with some baseless accusation.

But that's just my opinion.

I personally feel loot from raid drops could use a slight bump. It does feel bad when you 10/10 and don't see a drop. But it's far from a complete disaster. Probably just a percent or two increase could solve it. It's obvious m+ had it a lot worse. It's also obvious pvp still has the best looting system. They just need to be tighten up a bit closer. That's really it.

But we all know "I hate the game" and "the game is dead" is the only way people can make points when it comes to WoW.

And brought us the glory that was MoP class design
    Considering that was the end of the so-called "glory days" of the original talent trees?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Ion is a lawyer, what do you expect from lawyers? their job is to talk, talk, talk without saying anything and without giving away any incriminating evidence of their clients or making them look bad. never trust a lawyer - especially not your own.
    Great approach, especially in the court of law. They are all there to get you!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Personally I feel the entire game design pre-Legion was the best, and post-Legion has been the worst and basically an MMORPG Simulator rather than an actual MMORPG. People bitch for whatever reason about bring the player not the class but it's good design to let people play what they want and not be forced into specific classes/roles because you like a certain thing. The games now that don't have multiple specs are pretty shit for that reason; nobody wants to be told if they like a paladin that they can only do one thing because of shit game design. There is zero redeeming quality in that sort of design, nor is there any redeeming quality in designing content so you "always" want certain classes.

The craziest part here is Ion doesn't seem to get how people act in regards to this stuff (e.g. Covenants) despite him being the GM of Elitist Jerks, so he should know 100% how min-maxers and optimizers will behave since his guild made it mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the vault is in no way trash,its a great feature,the problem is that its the only one...its like eating ketchup with no pizza,the ketchup is good...but it sucks witouth the pizza
    Are we just glossing over the ketchup on pizza comment? Like this blasphemy is way more important than the stated topic here

I don't understand what's pathetic... regardless of what people here think with their ideas of "it's so simple" it rarely is so simple. Usually if it's so simple then it's more likely that you overlook some problems that can be caused directly, indirectly , short or long term.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

The thread title had me expecting something dramatic, but yeah, that wasn't the case

I don't think raid needs the Vault. Just give us the old 4/5 items per boss & bonus rolls back, & keep the vault for PvP/M+.