Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Yes! I knew people still have to be using Winamp in 2021!!! The classics never die!

A Picture Viewer: The good ol'e Windows Photo Viewer. Again, classics. You can re-enable it in Windows 10. I just need something basic. Basic is good enough for me.
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2021-02-21 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkfailz View Post
    Yes! I knew people still have to be using Winamp in 2021!!! The classics never die!

A Picture Viewer: Windows Photo Viewer. Again, classics. You can re-enable it in Windows 10. I just need something basic. Basic is good enough for me.
    When winamp announced that they will stop their program support i just downloaded and kept it in 2 different harddrives :P just to be sure

None.

I am fine on my M1.

after a fresh install i go right to ninite.com

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Fl studio, Now I'm looking for a good video editor for my video blog, can anyone tell me?

Not bad video editors Sony Vegas, Shotcut, Movavi https://www.movavi.com/ is gaining popularity.I use it for editing game reviews, I mainly cut out unsuccessful takes and add some effects
    Last edited by TinnyTunne; 2021-08-02 at 06:10 AM.

Notepad

I like to save interesting articles I read and I copy the text into Notepad because it strips out all the HTML coding. Then either save it as a txt file or use LibreOffice Writer if I want to have the pictures (which I have to screen grab).

4kvideodownloader - For downloading YT videos and/or turning them into MP3s
    RocketDock - Mac OS-styled floating dock at the bottom of the screen, for Windows
    Bulk Rename Utility - For renaming multiple files at once, or setting created/modified date on them, good for sorting
    Waifu2x - Doubling the size of images with smooth scaling
    OBS - Best screen recording program I've used
    Audacity - Best audio editing program I've used

The only ones I literally can't live without:

* Delphi
    * Zoho
    * Subversion
    * Postman
    * SQL Server
    * Microsoft Word and Excel

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Notepad++
    Snipping tool
    Spotify windows app

Back in the days it was winrar and Daemon tools etc. but nowdays those above are the only ones I cant live without excluding work programs.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.