Poll: Do you want Guild Perks to return?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Some... Yes. But the one that turned LARGE guilds into Gold making machines, no thanks.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

It would be cool if guilds had some type of infinite lvling where every lvl awards a chest with gold and other currencies or something in those lines. The xp for lvling should be won only in guild groups, and to make it fair for big and small guilds the xp needed to lvl up should scale depending on the number of active accounts in the guild. More complicated content should award more xp. That would make guilds work more together and compete for the highest guild lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    What New Perks would you like to see implemented, in theory?
    If you have cleared the raid with the guild on normal or heroic difficulty, unlock 3 weekly rolls for loot on a boss, similar to the coins we got in previous expansions. I think it would need to reward coins specifically for normal if you have cleared normal, and then heroic specific coins when cleared on heroic. And i guess also add in a mythic variant too. I think with the loot issues with the current raid tier having that extra chance to get some loot as a bonus reward for clearing the raid would be a nice addition that people would get behind.

Mass Summon definitely! Maybe not the same as it was with one player able to summon everyone, but instead like the warlock portal but once 3 players click the portal it summons everyone. This one may still be a bit broken, and possibly be abused, and make warlock portals kind of redundant but it would make summoning guild members a lot more convenient Especially when the warlock is not raiding.

Oribos Teleport item. We have Stormwind / Ogrimmar teleport items which are indeed useful, but if we had an item that could teleport us straight to Oribos with a lowish CD (15 min?) then it would eliminate a lot of issues players currently have with needing to fly via Oribos to other zone, simply use this item and then fly away. Could be SL answer to the flight master whistle. This could be unlocked maybe by having X amount of players finish their Cov Campaign in the guild.

Those are just a few ideas, let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by lozza View Post
    If you have cleared the raid with the guild on normal or heroic difficulty, unlock 3 weekly rolls for loot on a boss, similar to the coins we got in previous expansions. I think it would need to reward coins specifically for normal if you have cleared normal, and then heroic specific coins when cleared on heroic. And i guess also add in a mythic variant too. I think with the loot issues with the current raid tier having that extra chance to get some loot as a bonus reward for clearing the raid would be a nice addition that people would get behind.

Mass Summon definitely! Maybe not the same as it was with one player able to summon everyone, but instead like the warlock portal but once 3 players click the portal it summons everyone. This one may still be a bit broken, and possibly be abused, and make warlock portals kind of redundant but it would make summoning guild members a lot more convenient Especially when the warlock is not raiding.

Oribos Teleport item. We have Stormwind / Ogrimmar teleport items which are indeed useful, but if we had an item that could teleport us straight to Oribos with a lowish CD (15 min?) then it would eliminate a lot of issues players currently have with needing to fly via Oribos to other zone, simply use this item and then fly away. Could be SL answer to the flight master whistle. This could be unlocked maybe by having X amount of players finish their Cov Campaign in the guild.

Those are just a few ideas, let me know what you think
    Would you like to see a Guild Hub? Or somewhere private where your guild could gather, perhaps in a kind of pocket dimension, perhaps to trade and to train? Some other games have things like that.
    "You see, there is balance in all things. Wisdom etched in our very fur: Black and white. Darkness and light. When the last emperor hid our land from the rest of the world, he also preserved...our ancient enemy, the mantid. So it is with your Alliance and your Horde. They are not strong despite one another; they are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness. Do you see this?"

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    Would you like to see a Guild Hub? Or somewhere private where your guild could gather, perhaps in a kind of pocket dimension, perhaps to trade and to train? Some other games have things like that.
    That would be great, something like a "Guild Hall" similar to the Class Halls from Legion but specific for your guild. Each Expansion my guild generally have a hang out spot, it would be nice to have an actual Guild Hall that we all have a teleport too, maybe it can display all the guild achievements on an Achievement Board, it could contain some useful Vendors and portals. Going with the theme of Guild Perks, maybe some unlockable perks upgrade the hall.

guild perks? yes with some adjustments.

Guild levels? no,
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor