15+ Year Old Account

Soul Ash from missions

Can someone tell me if the amount of soul ash you get from campaign missions is always 120 or are you able to get more from a mission than that at higher adventure levels?

i thing i once got 130, but not 100% sure. Definitely nothing big over 200

Yes but not significantly higher. Level 60 soul ash missions give me 150 soul ash right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just trying to figure out if there's really a valid reason with desirable rewards for upgrading the adventure campaign. I don't really care too much for the anima and gear that is rewarded but I'll do the weekly soul ash mission. If it caps off at the 120 or 130 that I've had on all my characters I don't see a point in going further in the campaign levels. Like even fresh 60's get 120 soul ash as a mission reward so I know that even when you're in the 40's its the same amount as if you were in the 10-20 range. Was just curious if when you hit adventure level 60 it increases at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great Destiny Man View Post
    Yes but not significantly higher. Level 60 soul ash missions give me 150 soul ash right now.
    lol you replied just as I said what I just did. So in other words, the soul ash rewards remains about the same regardless of your adventure level lol

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out if there's really a valid reason with desirable rewards for upgrading the adventure campaign. I don't really care too much for the anima and gear that is rewarded but I'll do the weekly soul ash mission. If it caps off at the 120 or 130 that I've had on all my characters I don't see a point in going further in the campaign levels. Like even fresh 60's get 120 soul ash as a mission reward so I know that even when you're in the 40's its the same amount as if you were in the 10-20 range. Was just curious if when you hit adventure level 60 it increases at all.

- - - Updated - - -

lol you replied just as I said what I just did. So in other words, the soul ash rewards remains about the same regardless of your adventure level lol
    To be honest the bigger pull for me is the stygia missions. If I recall correctly at level 60 you can get like 500 which is pretty useful. They did seem harder to complete than the actual soul ash missions though.

It's up to you about upgrading the campaign progress though, I find it more useful for levelling companions (since higher missions give higher base xp, regardless of win or fail) but if you don't feel that the higher rewards warrant it then no point making it harder for yourself.