Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Most of the males look athletic and ridiculous. Females tend to have much better proportions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better model.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Because I can..? Characters aren’t a reflection of me.
    But they can be, and that's the best part.

Picking a female character isn't a reflection of your true self, of course, but picking a female character in a roleplaying game will influence how you are seen by others which, in turn, can imprint itself on your personality while playing the game, and that can be a helluvalot of fun.

That's why I play something as unlike me as possible. It gives a new perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I enjoy looking at female characters more than those Male Night Elves, Humans, Spacegoats or Gnomes.
    Also the vast majority of players who play a Male character are horrible at the game.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

7+ Year Old Account
    General body build and animations. Male draenei mage looks just wrong.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I prefer how female characters look
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hated the overly bulky muscular males, simple as.

5+ Year Old Account
    Idk why. This has been my thing since I was a kid. I don't like playing male characters in games in general. I can put up with it such as with Sora in KH, or Cloud in FF7. But if I have the option to play a female, I will play her. Idk what it is. Maybe because I feel more comfortable playing a female character then a male. Even in D&D I would rather play and rp a female. Mind you. I don't mind saying that I am a guy to people. Cause I don't give two shits what people say. If I feel comfortable playing a female toon. I will play one. I don't know the exact reason. I just feel comfortable. Now recently I have been more open to playing male characters. but for the longest time I couldn't play a male character.

some of the female models look like they could be male if it weren't for the boobs (draenei, orcs). i like feminine guys so there you go.

I like to be a blood elf princess

The only races I prefer to play as female are all elves. The males look so goofy while the females look majestic in comparison, when playing males I prefer the actual tough ones like orcs and taurens. Also I don't want to play males that wear a dress as I've always found it look unfitting, thats why my clothies are mostly females aswell (the undead male is an exception which is my warlock).

Its better to look at female ass all the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    People using "I want to look at female's butt" -> if you're looking at the character butt then you're just playing the game wrong... or you're playing the wrong game.

I personally don't care if someone plays as male or female, but if you're playing as one and act like another then seek help.
    I'm confused at this part. Does it mean you have to act like a girl to play girl characters and act like a guy if you play guy characters? And if you don't you have mental issues...or what's the deal?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yuze View Post
    If you are a guy why did you choose to play a female character?
    Because I could? The option was there? Another choice?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

after reading your guises posts i think you guys are experiencing a gender identity crisis. if your a man why not pick your own identity.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiattavain View Post
    after reading your guises posts i think you guys are experiencing a gender identity crisis. if your a man why not pick your own identity.
    I know, right? I'm a proud orc myself, and it just kills me to see these humans play as orcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I got probably like 50:50 ratio in all my characters across Retail/Classic/private servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the males looked less roidy it'd feel like an option to actually choose them.

Quote Originally Posted by yuze View Post
    If you are a guy why did you choose to play a female character?
    Because two of the names I liked suited female characters.

Desiccate and Obfuscate.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Only irl girls should play female characters