Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    So a vote on me... Yay! And someone already pointed out I had soft claimed. Hell, I even gave one of my results.

Beginning to think bastardized like others are.

Where are we without Graeham to push lurkers? Not a day goes by that I dont miss his antics and superb ms paint drawing. RIP my dear friend.

someone pls go back and do the hard work for me and create a master list of every claim thus far k thx

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    someone pls go back and do the hard work for me and create a master list of every claim thus far k thx

hard pass... maybe you could instead of the hamsters

No
    /10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

What is this even? Planning on getting by without even trying to scum hunt?

Vote: Val

Oh for crying out loud

Ask each other questions

Review actions people have done and look for the possible motives behind them

Look at what people have said and what they have done - do their actions follow their words - look for inconsistencies and discrepancies between the two

And do not just sit back waiting and expecting one person - either a strong player - or a power role - to win the game
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    This is my post stating that foxxi is innocent and also cute and also I’m cute
    you're not cute but batman is never cute

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Unvote

Cos I dont think Val is scum, I think he is just useless.

Ill do a proper breakdown in the morning with some reflection on Crackles posts. Other players are free to contribute something ebfore that though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Unvote

Cos I dont think Val is scum, I think he is just useless.

Ill do a proper breakdown in the morning with some reflection on Crackles posts. Other players are free to contribute something ebfore that though!
    nah. he's not useless. he got me correctly as innocent.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you're not cute but batman is never cute
    There should be a picture here
    It is not working sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Okay let us try this again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    There should be a picture here
    It is not working sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Okay let us try this again

he's ugly as fuck.

Because it is currently the leading train I will note that Lora will be a mislynch

You should look elsewhere

Because it is currently the leading train I will note that Lora will be a mislynch

You should look elsewhere
    And this is based on what exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope copy-pasting this from word doesnt do anything stupid.

End Of Day 2 Vote Tally:

Clarinet (5): Crackle #306, Listo #307, Val #314, Lora #322
    Crackle (6): Foxxi #273, Xanjori #287, Clarinet #289, Bwon #319, Marack #324, Cereal #325

Not Voting: Blood Fox

Crackleslap playing as Catman Has Been Lynched
    At this stage Foxxi, Xanjori, Clarinet are unlikely to be scum. Marack and Cereal could be scum looking for late points, Cereal especially with his swapping back and forth from both trains.

Val has inconsistency in his posts, day 2 he states he thinks everyone is a naïve cop, then day 3 he states he thinks his results are correct because he got an innocent on Bwon? This makes no sense, everyone is showing up as innocent, it even states in Crackles role-card he is investigation immune. His day 3 posts are just bad though. He thinks I hadn’t claimed (I had) and he states he wants to sit back and let everyone else do the hard work.

Clarinet is unlikely to be scum, he was the second train yesterday and its unlikely that the two trains are both scum. Also he seems really confused and scum generally aren’t that confused as they have insider knowledge.

This leaves Bloox, Cereal, Listo, Lora and Marack as my main contenders for scum.

Neither Marack or Floods posts offer me any insight at all. Also its ironic that after encouraging day 1 to end in a record 6 hours Flox didn’t get a vote out day 2.
    Cereal mentions his win-con early as a sign there isn’t an SK, this is an astute read actually. Cereal is active and paying attention, which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of the players in this game.
    Listo is…half here? I dunno mostly active day 1, very little activity day 2, claims to have “wanted” to vote Crackle.
    Lora at least pointed out what no one else was willing to say, that we’re all Batman. (Apart from Bwon apparently, who was not the Batman.) That’s pretty much his only contribution to this entire game.

Vote: Marack

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

At this stage Foxxi, Xanjori, Clarinet are unlikely to be scum.
    Would you not know if you were scum or not — an odd statement to say the least

And I said what I did about Lora - because I am fairly confident I have figured out who the remaining scum are

Would you not know if you were scum or not — an odd statement to say the least

And I said what I did about Lora - because I am fairly confident I have figured out who the remaining scum are
    Im giving rationale, I always include myself in vote analysis. If I'd just have said "The first 3 votes" it still amounts to the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Xan, the game has kinda lost me since if every mafia is gonna show up as inno that is gonna require more noticing connections in posts and vote counts, noticing connections without votes is extremely difficult for me. Like I mentioned yesterday the D1 votes don’t really give me much info because of the fact that it lasted all of 6 hours.

Lora (2): Clarinet (#328), Cereal (#330)
    Marack (2): Val (#353), Xanjori (#383)
    Clarinet (1): Lora (#349)

Not voting: Bf, Foxxi, Listo, Marack

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck it. This is where my biggest suspicions lie right now. His night actions make 0 sense to me. Investigating the person claiming to be you? Then investigating the person I did N1 “just to see if people get different results” I don’t buy town Cereal as doing things like that.

Vote: Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah @CerealLord explain the logic and reasoning behind those night actions.

I investigated Graeham to try and see what he would come back as. I knew I was Batman and we had a third party flip. Yeah, I considered that there could be multiple Batmen because Graeham usually does not make crazy claims afaik, but figured I was better safe than sorry. I doubt I was the only one to think the same thing. As for my investigate on Foxxi, I was attempting to see if investigates returned different results based on who was doing the investigating. Not necessarily paranoid vs naïve, but I wanted to test out how bastard the game could be. It wouldn't surprise me if each Batman had a hidden type of modifier. I was attempting to be thorough.

I find my night actions innocuous but if that makes you suspect me, by all means. Anyway, on to my current reads. Take them with a grain of salt. I don't have a great history at reading people, lol.

Blood Fox - Scum-lean. He is hard for me to read as his play differs and he is a good player. He has seemed a bit more absent this game. He did his typical push on a D1 target and it turned out to be an accurate push, but that is not alignment indicative.

CerealLord - Town. I have been attempting to figure out the game from the start and was testing my theories on why there could be multiple batmen based how they could possibly return results.

Clarinet - Town-lean. Has a few posts that would immediately make me think scum, which makes me really think he is town. He didn't hammer himself and then offered for me to read him as scum if that was my only reasoning, which also makes me think town.

Foxxi - Town. Been sitting back and pointing people in directions she believes to be accurate, but ensuring people figure things out for themselves. Could be a scum play, but would have been risky trying to push Crackle early, unless it was a play that just took off before it could be stopped. However, that is unlikely. If Lora/Clarinet flip scum, Foxxi is also likely scum, however.

Listo - Unsure/scum-lean. I had him down as town, but his argument on why he didn't want to push Crackle makes me a little suspect and shifted that. It was a convenient excuse to to not want to hammer their teammate.

Lora - Town-lean. I had originally had him down as potentially scummy due to him not being around. But his posts against Clarinet make me think that he may actually be town, along with Foxxi trying to push people away from him.

Marack - Unsure/Scum-lean Marack normally doesn't have a ton of time to post, but when he does it usually has some type of content to it. The posts this time around have seemed more joking of nature and not really pushing the game forward and questioning things. Not 100% sure on him being scum, but leaning that way.

Val - Town Maybe I am wrong here, but Val's play seems to be how he plays as town. Making grand assumptions about what roles are in the game as well as trying to compare the rolecards make me think he is firmly town. He seems to be trying not to post as much, but that is likely due to the rules placed upon him and he doesn't feel like lying. But, sure, he could use that as a scum cover. I just find it unlikely.

Xanjori - Neutral/scum-lean I can't read Xanjori well usually. He is a good player who is able to trick people. He has been active in the thread and is posting actual content which is great, but in a game that has been slower in posting would be a good way to control the narrative of what is posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cereal, come N2 that reasoning makes 0 sense. Every cop that claimed yesterday got a not guilty result. We saw from Crackle that he showed up as not guilty. I’m assuming all the mafia have that. So this game probably isn’t bastardized in the sense that we are being lied to. It’s a game where we need to rely on day discussions to figure out the scum.
    Also the fact you have Blood as leaning scum is odd to me. You have been buddying up to him all game until that post. Why the sudden change of heart? If you thought he was scum earlier why try to buddy with him?

- - - Updated - - -

And on my read. You included Foxxi pushing people away for Lora but not on her telling Clarinet that she is not concerned about me as of then.