Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Verstappen at the moment seems eager to throw away a chapionship while looking the worst competitor possible and making the other guy look the best possible.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lewis Hamilton is a disgrace to motorsports. He is always playing dirty tricks on the limit.

WHen have you seen a driver not going for a gap in such circumstances? He clearly tried to take Max out of the race. MAx pogressively slows down to let him through, but Lewis decides to go bowling?

Either he is actually stupid or he was trying to take Max out, a front wing is easy to fix anyway.

Max is doing an incredible job. With an inferior car he managed to come all the way til the end, and that with Mercedes having crashed him out of 2 races (Bottas nad Lewis).
    Hamilton is a disgrace, he deserves 0 respect from anoy motorsports fan.

Lewis realized " crash him out, change nose, finish somewhere with points adventage"
    Last edited by shise; 2021-12-05 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unalorian View Post
    Verstappen at the moment seems eager to throw away a chapionship while looking the worst competitor possible and making the other guy look the best possible.
    Lol Hamilton didn't want to pass him there. And lied about being brake tested while he switched back gears too

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Lewis Hamilton is a disgrace to motorsports. He is always playing dirty tricks on the limit.
    Compared to the plenty of dirty overtankings or defensive moves that Verstappen did in turn 1.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but Verstappen even drifts to the middle as he slows to give Lewis the impression he can't go round. Then accelerates instantly? The investigation into this will be an interesting one.

But then when he's told to give back the place he even fucked that up and gave himself a 5 second penalty. Verstappen simply can't handle the pressure at this stage. If the stewards decide there's no further discipline action needed after today and he goes into the last race ahead on wins, I can see him doing a Senna-Prost.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finale should be intense. Even on points, with Max ahead in wins.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

WHen have you seen a driver not going for a gap in such circumstances? He clearly tried to take Max out of the race. MAx pogressively slows down to let him through, but Lewis decides to go bowling?

Either he is actually stupid or he was trying to take Max out, a front wing is easy to fix anyway.

Max is doing an incredible job. With an inferior car he managed to come all the way til the end, and that with Mercedes having crashed him out of 2 races (Bottas nad Lewis).

Lewis realized " crash him out, change nose, finish somewhere with points adventage"
    That was your take from that incident? That's a quite astonishing take.

Seriously, Verstappen is great for the sport and a brilliant driver, but you'd have to be certifiably mental to not recognise that of the two he is much dirtier (including in the rear-end incident).
    Last edited by Fenrys; 2021-12-05 at 08:44 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Lol Hamilton didn't want to pass him there. And lied about being brake tested while he switched back gears too
    I am going to say first of all I am no brit or dutch so I have no fish in this hook

But do you realize how dumb it is what you just said? If they had crashed, Hamilton would be the biggest loser, Max would be champion next race with a 5th place or so. How it is of Hamilton interest to force that crash?

Seriously mate, I see you ducth, but please lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max was never going to win that race fairly, his tires wouldn’t have held out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Max was never going to win that race fairly, his tires wouldn’t have held out.
    That's what surprised me. I thought the VSCs would've helped him more.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    That's what surprised me. I thought the VSCs would've helped him more.
    I think maybe they gambled on there being more of them. Given how many there were and difficulties there has been in clearing the track, I’m not even sure that was unreasonable.

The state of them after the first red flag definitely showed something was up though.

You can't really be serious. Why would the driver that is behind in the world championship risk a crash? Lewis has been playing avoidance with Max all season whereas Max has literally been willing to take contact if other people don't get out the way of him.

I mean the slowing down crash is quite an obvious one. Max has received the message to let Lewis through and is trying to do it kinda at a place that suits him. Lewis doesnt have that radio message so doesnt know thats what Max is doing. It's a mix-up.

But for real I think Max has been too willing to cause damage to or force other drivers off the track this season, its about time he face some punishments for his driving.

- - - Updated - - -

Max handed a 10 second penalty at the end of the race, didnt actually change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Max handed a 10 second penalty at the end of the race, didnt actually change anything.
    of course not, no sport in their right mind would change the situation they have. Last day of the season, equal points. That's the dream, the only way it would be better is if the final corner the two have a photo-finish sprint to the chequered flag.

Odd that the stewards report contains the words "In deciding to penalise the driver of Car 33, the key point for the Stewards was that the driver of Car 33 then braked suddenly (69 bar) and significantly, resulting in 2.4g deceleration."

Fucking stewards lying all the time man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd that the stewards report contains the words "In deciding to penalise the driver of Car 33, the key point for the Stewards was that the driver of Car 33 then braked suddenly (69 bar) and significantly, resulting in 2.4g deceleration."

Fucking stewards lying all the time man.
    Yeah I have to concede that one. I really thought he didn't brake but it was due to shifting down to third. Although 2.4g isn't hard braking in a f1 car, he deserves the penalty. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a black flag for it.
    It's the first time this season he really lost his cool this season. All other incidents were risky but I think they were calculated.
    It frustrated him Lewis didn't take him over before the DRS-line. Lewis admitted he didn't want to in the post race interviews.
    As said, I would've accepted a black flag for the incident.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. It is a disgrace.

Funny thing is that, once again, Hamilton premeditates an action and someone else gets penalty out of it. It is plain absurd.

Sure Max didn´t move aside completely, but there was over half a rack space still. Max could have been breaking down... then what would have happened? would they have still given him the penalty? it is plain absurd and only british fanboys are now defending it.

Monza is the same shit. Max went for a tight gap and managed to pt his car ahead. Lewis didn´t want to give it up. Fair and square from both, they both wanted the gap and collided. Racing. But no, there must be a penalty for Max.

Then when Hamilton crashed him out, they handed him the victory, in the UK.

I am sick of that subhuman (yes, subhuman because he deserves no sports respect anymore) and FIA being so unconsistent and bias. It feels like it is the SKY idiots ruling the sport sometimes...

I'm just tired of the amount of backstabbery Mercedes and the FIA are doing atm and the raging against RB and MV ... from Mercedes. But the (Ma)FIA can go fuck right off.. there inconsistency (both, admittely to Max and Lewis and other racers) makes the rules super either bias or super hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    I'm just tired of the amount of backstabbery Mercedes and the FIA are doing atm and the raging against RB and MV ... from Mercedes. But the (Ma)FIA can go fuck right off.. there inconsistency (both, admittely to Max and Lewis and other racers) makes the rules super either bias or super hard to figure out.
    Literally Red Bull do is complain about Mercedes. Illegal wings. Illegal engines. Max forcing other drivers off the track is "Just racing."

Like wat. FIA literally changed the rules for this season to fuck over the Mercedes car.

Literally Red Bull do is complain about Mercedes. Illegal wings. Illegal engines. Max forcing other drivers off the track is "Just racing."

Like wat. FIA literally changed the rules for this season to fuck over the Mercedes car.
    Oh yeah what about the pitlane change?

Max got the message to slow, Ham didn't, that's why he went into the back of him oblivious, if anything it's the FIA thats responsible for that bump.