Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sure, if you ignore the raid/dungeon in the leak.
    Let's talk about 8.1

Fuck I was thinking of 8.2, time to kms.
    Last edited by scvd; 2021-02-17 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    Let's talk about 8.1
    Why? What does 8.1 have to do with this discussion?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by fairyqwuak View Post
    we had a WoW blizzconline Trailer presentation + some talking
    - CGI Cinematic with Sylvanas stabbing and turning Anduin into Lich King 2.0
    (before she turns him, she apologizes. during the talking it was said this will be the beginning of Sylvanas fracture and her turning against the Jailer)
    (during the Trailer you can hear how Anduins sword (corrupted version) is talking to him (sounds to me like Arthas, cant confirm) )
    To go with this statement, look at this video published by Jay The Bard and Patty Mattson and more particularly at 2:30 minutes. Is this footage already in game or major spoiler corroborating fairyqwuak's statement?
    http s: // www . youtube . com / watch?v=1oIL7b66MTs

Quote Originally Posted by latchee View Post
    To go with this statement, look at this video published by Jay The Bard and Patty Mattson and more particularly at 2:30 minutes. Is this footage already in game or major spoiler corroborating fairyqwuak's statement?
    http s: // www . youtube . com / watch?v=1oIL7b66MTs
    I think its over a month already ingame.... thats a ingame Cinematic you get by doing torghast I think

ok, thanks for confirming this. I have became such a casual (T_T)

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    On one hand, I'll be glad because Anduin's preaching ass got mildly btfo. On the other, they're pushing this moronic thing with Sylvanas' remorse and eventual heel turn. I cannot express how much I detest this possibility.
    I mean it's been speculated at since BfA, Blizz confirmed her story wouldn't end up like Garrosh's, so her rise into an antihero sounds plausible enough for me.

She better not just suddenly become friendly to everyone else again though, she has a lot to answer for

7+ Year Old Account
    Its no wonder blizzard is doing the story mostly from an alliance point of view.. they are creating an opposite to the community in the game to create balance.. most people play horde so story is alliance driven.. besides.. the major factions have more or less been combined to the "guardians of azeroth" at this point except for the nightelves lead by bloodthirsty tyrande and the forsaken originally lead by hateful sylvanas.. the others has storywise had no quary with eachother and should at this point from a systems point of view, be combined as to remove the split in the community.

I'm no fan of Anduin, but I hope him becoming LK 2.0 is fake. I just don't see a long game here. What, Turalyon & Alleria become the new King & Queen of SW? That's honestly not much better than Anduin except Tyralyon will be more zealot than pacifist. I was hoping Anduin would get broken in the Maw, because I hate the whole golden boy thing, but LK is going too far and doesn't leave much of any future open for him. Not that I'm even opposed to killing Anduin off necessarily (although still thoroughly ticked off we lost Varian for this), but who inherits SW, which is basically the military might of the Alliance, is kind of a big deal and there isn't anyone really suited to take that role currently unless Bolvar returns (fingers crossed in that scenario).

Edit: Also disappointing because they'll then have wiped out both the Menethil (Calia) and Wrynn lines. Plus, poor Genn, it'll be like losing another son for him (to Sylvanas too). I've liked the surrogate father & son thing they've had together.
    Last edited by Lane; 2021-02-17 at 11:30 PM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Are the Drust still active? I haven't done any of the night Fae covenant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Anduin the Lich King??? I don't know man, i don't know....
    Certainly implied that's the plan at the very least

sounds super lame which is why this is real thing
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Are the Drust still active? I haven't done any of the night Fae covenant
    Gorak Zhar took over for Gorak Tul on the occassion of his death, and led the Drust to Ardenweald to capitalize on the Drought's weakening of that land. Zhar is killed during the events of the Night Fae Covenant campaign, but the power of the Drust in Ardenweald isn't fully broken. A powerful Drust leader could easily replace her moving forward, and while the main aim of the Drust was thwarted they remain a persistent threat.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

sounds kind of believable when u compare it to 8.1 or nighthold no new zones but expand on existing 9.0 story

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Gorak Zhar took over for Gorak Tul on the occassion of his death, and led the Drust to Ardenweald to capitalize on the Drought's weakening of that land. Zhar is killed during the events of the Night Fae Covenant campaign, but the power of the Drust in Ardenweald isn't fully broken. A powerful Drust leader could easily replace her moving forward, and while the main aim of the Drust was thwarted they remain a persistent threat.
    If they could find a new leader that quickly, they probably have another just waiting to take over already. And while we certainly thwarted their plans in Ardenweald for the time being, it's also made clear this wasn't the first attack by them, and probably won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    sounds kind of believable when u compare it to 8.1 or nighthold no new zones but expand on existing 9.0 story
    Because that's most likely what was done. Just extrapolating based on past trends. Most of it isn't even outside the range of "well, duh, of course that'll be in". These "leaks" are pretty worthless too, since anybody could do this kind of extrapolation. It's the stuff that can't just be guessed this way that's actually interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Kk since the story is so fragmented between the covenants I'm really not sure which threats set up during level remained

Anduin becomes LK.
    Sylvanas regrets and plots to "free" him.
    She helps/recruits Arthas from the depths of the Maw.
    Arthas and Sylvanas team up to defeat the Jailer, who controlled both of them. Both die, both are redeemed.
    Anduin is freed.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2021-02-18 at 02:18 AM.

well this "leak" is gone viral huh?
    RedShirtGuy and even bigger WoW Streamers post about this.
    Man why didnt I created a "leak" with absolute ridiculous stuff like tyrande becomes the new lich queen and anduin and sylvanas escaping together, hahaha just for the reactions

Quote Originally Posted by fairyqwuak View Post
    Flying will be added for 9.1
    As much as I never trust those "leaks"... I hope at least this one is true.

So Anduin is not Varian's son?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I was one of the "we" let me tell you whats coming
    1)blizz "trying to balance things"
    2)blizz mount at shop
    3)blizz casually not fixing up legacy raid buff
    4)blizz not making flightmaster whistle work
    5)oh yeah a dungeon and a mini raid before the next big patch
    And thats what to expect in the Lidl blizzcon
    You seem so hellbent on disappointment.

Why are you here?
    DK faceroll omnomnom

At this point, the phrase might as well be "There must always be an (Alliance) lich king". Couldn't they have kidnapped Baine (for the 5 billionth time) and made him the Lich Cow that sends bovine swarms across the land so we can have another undead invasion that's even less impressive than the one before Shadowlands was, but with cows instead?