The eye of the Jailer = Odin's Eye?

From what the leaked/mistake press release of today, of next Patch and I quote : "...Encounter the true Eye of the Jailer ", Could it be that the Eye of the jailer is a modified Odin's eye, given that mueh'zala got it from Sdin in return at a peak through the shadowlands, and Mueh'zala being in league with the Jailer. what do you guys think ??

Could be that. Could be Mal'Ganis too. Could be Ysera even (Beware the eyes of green)?!?! Hell even Anduin (Boy king serves at the master's table).

I would much prefer the eye to be Mal'ganis instead of Odyn's LITERAL eye turned into a raid boss (lol) but they are being so cagey with the Nathrezim connection that they may really push it to the very end of the expansion.

I figured it would be more the OG version of the thing that Arthas had used in Icecrown. Essentially some twisted construct that does his bidding by watching multiple parts of the maw at the same time. As for the encounter. I guess it will be alot of adds and some recycled gimmik spells we already saw in maw. Maybe another hide & seek mechanic.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I honestly think it'd be cool if it is.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Could be that. Could be Mal'Ganis too. Could be Ysera even (Beware the eyes of green)?!?! Hell even Anduin (Boy king serves at the master's table).
    Did I miss something? Why Mal’Ganis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Did I miss something? Why Mal’Ganis?
    I suspect it is because there are alot connections between the dread lords having at least some sort of connection with the jailer or at least sire who ofcourse works for the jailer. Mal'Ganis was rather MIA in legion and had many ties to the original LK and Arthas.

probably be a Saurons eye kind of fight, a huge tower with a gazillion hit points and a red eye on top

Welp this just got confirmed.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Cant believe you were right ;D

To be honest I kind of expected it considering the foreshadowing given about how Odyn sacrificed his eye to see into the Shadowlands.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Mal'ganis would have been cooler. But happy odyns eye wasn't a throw away lore point

When it comes to WoW the simplest prediction pretty much always turns out to be right.

Chekhov's gun is in full effect practically every time.

Thanks, thanks lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I hope that, akin to how they are removing the Tarregrue from Torghast, they'll also remove the Eye from the Maw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    How exactly was it confirmed?
    Go read through the Blizzcon recap. Eye of the Jailer is made from Odin's Eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I've found that, was apparently during What's Next panel

https://www.wowhead.com/news=321021/...-of-domination

We'll also be facing off against the creature that is the actual Eye of the Jailer and figure out, really, what is the Jailer's eye here. Those of you that were fans of the lore of the Titan Keeper Odyn might have some interest in that particular fight.

"We'll be figuring out...really what is the eye of the Jailer. Fans of the lore of the Titan Keeper Odyn might have some interest in that fight."

Timestamp from Blizzconline
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    When it comes to WoW the simplest prediction pretty much always turns out to be right.

Chekhov's gun is in full effect practically every time.
    Have you even played Cataclysm or Warlords of Draenor?

You know, the whole time traveling alternate dimension past Draenor Orcs invading our world or the Nozdormu going against his maker's wishes and changing the timeline by bringing back a powerful artifact to our current correct timeline to prevent it continuing the way it should?

Yeah, totally the most simple way to go about a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Safio View Post
    Thanks, thanks lol
    I went digging for this post as soon as i heard it lol