Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    What about Dragonmaw Orc options
    Mag'har Orcs have the Dragonmaw Skin/Eyes option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its a freaking core feature as one of the selling points... and they have nothing to announce???

Huge dissapointment.. not even kidding.
    Yup

It was the reason we didn't get any new class or race...because they were busy adding all these new customization

Only some races got a bunch and some not as much, most allied races were screwed over while Void Elf, a allied race with probably some of the most customization already gets more. Nightborne and Lightforged were severely lacking and they got zip

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    By coincidence, I think.

Not a bad option to have, though.

just come here to say I'm still offended by Blizzard
    No more from my money to them for the foreseeable future.

I am just baffled that they decided to not to add more for SL. I understand if the Pandemic would be the hindrance for them and I would have accepted it. But they don't even mention that, they just say "Nah, it's good enough, even though we know some races that get alot less then others(Compare Humans to Worgen, etc etc). The other races might get some later when it's "right time"."

I guess the right time is when there is a Lore Expansion where my Worgen finnaly find a comb made for her -specifically- so she can brush her hair and make those new hairstyles.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They do not though. They have Shattered Hand skin and Blackrock eyes.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They do not though. They have Shattered Hand skin and Blackrock eyes.
    If you take a look at the Dragonmaw NPCs in Dragonmaw Hold, it's the same eyes and skin color as that combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If you take a look at the Dragonmaw NPCs in Dragonmaw Hold, it's the same eyes and skin color as that combo.
    It's not quite. The Dragonmaw is slightly darker and comes with the clan symbol tattoo. Same goes for the eyes, they are yellow where as the mag'har option is orange.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    As long as we get Kyrian, Venthyr, Gladiator and Sylvar allied races at the end of this expansion it's all good.

The original 4 Legion Allied Races (especially Nightborne) could use some love and attention but nobody who really cares plays those races in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Warfront Armor is better than Heritage Armor. Humans, Orcs, Undead, Night Elves got 4 sets instead of just 1. Including an entire lineup of Race-themed Weapons. Heritage Weapons were supposed to be a thing but never happened.

You should be saying everyone else got screwed out of Warfront sets.
    Those aren't really races though, iirc the denizens of the shadow lands are formed in the image their afterlife requires

How come there is no missing nose option for undead males is beyond me...

I can't understand why there isn't missing nose options for both sexes.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

I can't understand why there isn't missing nose options for both sexes.
    Actually, female undead have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ModeratorForLife View Post
    Actually, female undead have it.
    Must have missed it.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Must have missed it.
    Or, at least, had it.
    I can't remember if it was retained after the model update.
    If no, i'd like it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Those aren't really races though, iirc the denizens of the shadow lands are formed in the image their afterlife requires
    That's only really true for Maldraxxus. The other realms have native Kyrians, Venthyr, and Night Fae that did not necessarily have to be mortals prior to their creation.

It`s disappointing, some races got alot, some abit and others were left behind.
    Nightborne and lightforged customization is still a lackluster joke.

Main issue with these new options is that some are still tied to specific haircuts, the new hair jewelry
    for draenei can`t be used with all existing hairstyles for instance.
    It would be nice if they also put more emphasis on class cosmetics,
    it feels abit unfair for the zandalari druids to have a completely unique boomkin form in contrast to
    all the other races that can be druids.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    There's definitely been more than enough customization added to races. I'm more interested in expanding the playable races overall. There's hundreds of races in wow and I think it would be sick to play as them. Obviously that is crazy hard to incorporate playable races into a universe dominated by a select few, but damnit i want to be a big fat auchindoun arrakoa!!
    I mean, that's great and all, but do you want to be a pink or slightly darker pinker pink auchindoun arrakoa, with one of two beak options that aren't really that different? I tell you that no you don't because once the "specialness" of being a auchindoun arrakoa wears off you'll see that you're just another race option with half-assed minimum effort execution.

I'd be less annoyed by this if they hadn't half-assed it in the first place.

The differences in options between races is HUGE. They've done no real options outside of facial features (other builds and stances would have been welcome for some races) and even races like humans that they've done more options for, the faces, skintones and scars are all tied together in a bizarre way that makes it a total mess.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

"No new races or classes in Shadowlands, but that's ok because this is the character customization expansion!" - Some company a few months before they announce no more character customization improvements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Character Customization - added a bunch of nice stuff for Shadowlands, but still left many of us wanting (Void Elf hair, Nightborne everything, Troll beards, Worgen backs, etc etc) and now they're "asking for feedback if anyone cares and they might do something at some point".

The Blizzard philosophy really is just "do whatever feels right at the moment in order to generate as much hype as possible to get people to purchase our expansion or subscribe". They don't follow through, and they always play ignorant. Forums are FULL of great suggestions about customization options and armour sets. If they spent a few patches in Shadowlands on adding more options, players would be so frigging happy. But nope.
    Sure if we had unlimited budget and unlimited time, all those AND MORE could be made but at the end of the day, there's a finite amount of developer time/resources and they need to allocate it accordingly.

So imagine the scenario where Blizzard does all of that customization stuff. New allied races, more heritage armor, more colors, more hair styles, more tattoos, etc

BUT

No more game content for a minimum of a year: No raid, no more additions to Torghast, no dungeon addition or seasonal affix, no new land mass. You get just what's in SL currently the story is on pause for a year minimum but hey you can look fabulous in all the different ways now.

What would get more disdain? Lack of game content or Lack of customizations?
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.