Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Daloser isnt exactly a good writer so don't expect much consistency or sense from the story.
    His approach to storytelling is to keep everything hidden/unclear until the end but he does it so badly that everyone loses interest before that end even arrives.
    Also i am sure that instead of a pen he uses a 2handed club to write his characters, no other way to make them so blunt and basic.

I really wish blizz returned wow to more mundane adventures and less of this "universe apocalypse" every 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2021-02-21 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the whole "Sylvanas tries to convince Anduin to join her cause" ultimately comes up to be pointless as whether or not he did agree to help, as soon as she declared his first job in helping the Jailer's cause would be to seek an audience with the Arbiter and steal her shiny... thing with some possibility that he'll have to do so aggressively then he would outright refuse based on how he acts, his morals and what he believes making the attempts essentially time wasted. Something Sylvanas would be immediately aware of considering she knows how "virtuous" Anduin is so it was inevitable that they would have to force or mind control him if they wanted him as part of their Archon deception and theft plan in the end.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity