Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I want to make it a matter of policy to lynch anyone who says "I am town"
    You just said it yourself.

I neither confirm nor deny that I am scum or town.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to make it a matter of policy to lynch anyone who says "I am town"
    teehee xD rawr nuzzle nuzzle pounce uwu uwu uwu uwu do it i triple dog dare you. you'll be shocked with the results teehee xD xD xD xD xD

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    teehee xD rawr nuzzle nuzzle pounce uwu uwu uwu uwu do it i triple dog dare you. you'll be shocked with the results teehee xD xD xD xD xD

I want to

FoS Cereal

Its a loose suspicion really, but I think his interactions are flimsy, I also think he has done similar to Crackle in wanting to buddy up with townies. However I feel that if one of the two is scum then the other likely isn't, this is due to them both selecting the same person (Val.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    stay golden

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I want to

FoS Cereal

Its a loose suspicion really, but I think his interactions are flimsy, I also think he has done similar to Crackle in wanting to buddy up with townies. However I feel that if one of the two is scum then the other likely isn't, this is due to them both selecting the same person (Val.)
    Do you think Cereal is typically a quieter and more subdued player as scum?

I do. I've noticed very little in the way of him trying to figure out the game's potential setup which is something that he's typically eager and excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Do you think Cereal is typically a quieter and more subdued player as scum?

I do. I've noticed very little in the way of him trying to figure out the game's potential setup which is something that he's typically eager and excited about.
    You aren't wrong. However, this game is semi-open with 9 possible scenarios. With the potential of 1 SPR and 1 or 2 TPRs, there isn't much for me to guess on how the game works. Until someone gets an NR response (please don't just announce this tomorrow) or we end up missing a kill, there isn't much for me to deduce from a figuring out the game. I work on conjecture and in closed games without a role list I can let my imagination run wild.

This game, I am more interested in reading reactions between people so I can try and get some gutfeels about people on D1 and see how they hold on up on D2 with the flip(s) that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    You aren't wrong. However, this game is semi-open with 9 possible scenarios. With the potential of 1 SPR and 1 or 2 TPRs, there isn't much for me to guess on how the game works. Until someone gets an NR response (please don't just announce this tomorrow) or we end up missing a kill, there isn't much for me to deduce from a figuring out the game. I work on conjecture and in closed games without a role list I can let my imagination run wild.

This game, I am more interested in reading reactions between people so I can try and get some gutfeels about people on D1 and see how they hold on up on D2 with the flip(s) that happen.
    I see.

I believe you!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    How rude! I have been ruded!
    He is not wrong how are you feeling about ppls reactions d1 ? Any players you think are town or scum lean ?

We have a touch over 24 hours left. We should start to hone in on a lynch target or its going to end up being a random mess come Dusk.

join me on lora
    Idk I get loras wanted to go right to dusk but he has been crazy as ever still and im unsure if Lora is the right target but its still early and im willing to hear ppls thoughts I however will be voting dusk tonight after reviewing and putting my thoughts forward I am at work from now 3pm-11est so I may beable to read and contribute but don't expect much til im home

10+ Year Old Account
    join me on lora
    and join me on voting val once i flip town

Vote: Dusk

Personally I have candidates I am happy to vote for now. I also think most people have asked the things they wanted to ask and have interaction to base votes on.

can we get a fos/fake vote count?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Vote: Dusk

Personally I have candidates I am happy to vote for now. I also think most people have asked the things they wanted to ask and have interaction to base votes on.

FoS Tracker:

Blood Fox: ( Xan #74 , Claws #75 , )

Cereal: ( Blood #86 , Xan #165 , )

Claws:

Crackle: ( Xan #119 , )

Graeham: ( Claws #101 , )

Lora: ( Xan #74 , Claws #75 , Val #147 , )

Robo: ( Robo #11 , )

Val:

Xanjori: ( Blood #86 , )

3 - Dusk: ( Lora #45 , Blood #67 , Xan #175 , )
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Seems that the leading options are blood, cereal, and lora.

It would also appear that people still have multiple FoS fakevotes out. I would like to remind people that it would be best to have only one FoS fakevote out by the end of the game day, so that there is no uncertainty as to who people are going to vote for during dusk.

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS: Blood Fox
    FoS: Cereal
    FoS: Claws
    FoS: Crackle
    FoS: Graeham
    FoS: Lora
    FoS: Robo
    FoS: Val
    FoS: Xanjori