Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    If I were Blizz I would just alternate timeline a new expansion after Wrath and just rework everything to build off of the systems and playstyle of TBC/Wrath since i feel those are the sweet spots of the game.

Also, I have no clue what the story could even be lol.

Possibly 5-10 years from now theyll just have all the expacs available as their own servers and just let people live in whatever expac they enjoyed the most with like minded people.

If I were blizz I'd realize I have the largest commitment of social data from individuals the internet has ever seen.

Id pump up the longevity of this game and work towards using all the data you're accumulating about individuals to create/ be capable of creating the first / best reality sim the world has seen... once the tech evolves to a level that can thoroughly dig through everything wow has ever had to offer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    If I were Blizz I would just alternate timeline a new expansion after Wrath and just rework everything to build off of the systems and playstyle of TBC/Wrath since i feel those are the sweet spots of the game.

Also, I have no clue what the story could even be lol.
    They cold take the infinite dragonflight storyline and say that everything pre-WoD was a fabrication of their making or something and restore things back to how they were

Collect your Corrupted Ashbringer now so you have it for transmog in classic cata.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Doing launch Cata heroics wearing questing greens as a fresh 85 was easily the most fun I ever had in 5 man content. Much better than m+ anyways.
    Have you played a healer back then? I like hard content but being oom after 4 heals was not fun. Unless you played druid. Druids were fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Have you played a healer back then? I like hard content but being oom after 4 heals was not fun. Unless you played druid. Druids were fine.
    I played a healer back then. And I enjoyed that aspect of the game thoroughly. It made you think about what spells you need to cast and when, especially with how the gcds worked then too the pace was slower, but more thought out. In today’s game it’s like you’re just endlessly spamming shit. No bueno.

They're going to Classic-ize every expansion. Even if a small portion of people take interest, it's still easy money, and minimizes the need for private servers.

It's brilliant. They finally have a way to release an expansion every year.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    They're going to Classic-ize every expansion. Even if a small portion of people take interest, it's still easy money, and minimizes the need for private servers.

It's brilliant. They finally have a way to release an expansion every year.
    They might, I’d bet my bottom dollar the interest in classic will also drop just like it did back then. After the initial trilogy there wasn’t much interest. Mop might have a little gathering, but the p servers even show mop isn’t even that great in keeping peoples attention. Tbc and wotlk had p servers going up before the expansions were even finished and kept people in them even right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ehma View Post
    They might, I’d bet my bottom dollar the interest in classic will also drop just like it did back then. After the initial trilogy there wasn’t much interest. Mop might have a little gathering, but the p servers even show mop isn’t even that great in keeping peoples attention. Tbc and wotlk had p servers going up before the expansions were even finished and kept people in them even right now.
    I can see people being interested in MOP if only for the class complexity and first iteration of Mythic dungeons. But definitely doesn’t feel like the cult following of WotLK.