Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm fairly certain it's supposed to be that you get judged based on the totality of involved timelines, so you don't get shifted around. Garrosh just got punted to Revendreth from the start.

Though Uther's situation is different. His soul actually got split when he died, and it isn't entirely clear what happend to the part stuck in Frostmourne.
    RIP all the Uther's who didn't die to Arthas who now have to share this broken BlUther's fate. Honestly I think they're never going to address there being 2 Uther's out there now. Kinda like how no one who had a AU version actually went to AU, so we never had a single case of 2 of the same people on Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Yeah as far as worldbuilding and narrative writing goes it's like acknowledging a multiverse (so many fiction worlds handle multiverses just fine) and then aborting the concept halfway through.
    Exactly. They wanted to get the toothpaste out of the tube, then jam it back in. By normal logical means, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, but they built a convoluted poorly thought out machine that puts it back in the tube, but also "ruining" the tube and the toothpaste in the process.

I've said this 900 times in regards to this. You either fully embrace time/reality travel, or you completely stay the fuck away from it. The second you half-ass that, there are giant chasms you have to jump over.

Confirmed 4/10:
    The Tarragrue
    The Eye of the Jailer
    Kel'Thuzad
    Sylvanas Windrunner

also there was some sort of "souls of damned"mentioned

i think its some kind of Council fight which might involve scourge/cukt of the damned guys? or they are just damned

i, think other bosses are:
    #6 NerZhul - or he might be part of Damned Souls
    #7 Helya - dont see reason why she should outlive Sylvanas
    #8 Mal'Ganis -he was after Lich King and didnot appear ingame after defeating scarlet forces in Northrend. hell,he might even be part of NerZhul fight where he tortures former LK. similsr to Proestesses of Delirum and Titan souls
    #9 something different. maybe a Broker or anything else
    #10 might be Tyrande in some form.
    chained and needs saving

going nuts and must be healed up to avoid her powers killing her or maybe she gives us part of NW power to be able to confront Sylvanas

bonus -I hope Nathanos finds a way to be besten in frond of Bitch Queen. poor simo deserves all beating bu pity him because how she addresses him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    RIP all the Uther's who didn't die to Arthas who now have to share this broken BlUther's fate. Honestly I think they're never going to address there being 2 Uther's out there now. Kinda like how no one who had a AU version actually went to AU, so we never had a single case of 2 of the same people on Draenor.
    well. imagine now Garrosh

he was worse incarnation of all Garroshs ever existed. and all dudes suffer eternity for 1 jerk Garrosh
    Last edited by masterjc; 2021-02-27 at 04:55 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    well. imahine now Garrosh

he was worse incarnation of all Garroshs ever existed. and all dudes suffer eternity for 1 jerk Garrosj
    exactly. It's just really... really dumb.

Are you(not you) telling me that all these good guys who went to Bastion, didn't have a version of them that did some evil stuff? Everything we see is based on our versions and anything else is written off with some lazy excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    exactly. It's just really... really dumb.

Are you(not you) telling me that all these good guys who went to Bastion, didn't have a version of them that did some evil stuff? Everything we see is based on our versions and anything else is written off with some lazy excuse.
    better ignore Blizzards BS writing

person lives good live, devoted to something, dies.

blue angels arrive
    arbiter sends you to ardenweald - man, you were so close to nature, u are a nice guy

after a while blue angels return:
    sorry man, ur AU versions died, and they seem to be total jerks, u are "full spirit now: to Revendreth u go...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Exactly. They wanted to get the toothpaste out of the tube, then jam it back in. By normal logical means, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, but they built a convoluted poorly thought out machine that puts it back in the tube, but also "ruining" the tube and the toothpaste in the process.

I've said this 900 times in regards to this. You either fully embrace time/reality travel, or you completely stay the fuck away from it. The second you half-ass that, there are giant chasms you have to jump over.
    They did try to hang on. Then the playerbase happened. This forum really has a short memory.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They pretty much told us it is.
    oh... I must have missed that

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What I expect:

- Helya and Mueh'zala (after he's freed through some bullshit), commanding the Mawsworn;
    - Archlich Kel'thuzad, wielding powerful Maldraxxus spells
    - The Eye of Odin as a massive, corrupted eye;
    - Sylvanas using lots of chains and becoming a Banshee at the end;
    - Some gauntlet event with Tyrande trying to explode or explode Torghast as a whole;
    - That Maw Gorilla that scares people in Torghast;
    - The Disfigured Soul of Ner'zhul, separated from Arthas' after he was thrown in the Maw;

Garithos sounds like someone who would definitely go through Revendreth and redeemed to go to Maldraxxus. The Harvester of Pride would've made short work of him.
    Doubt they blow so many known names in one raid. Though they are all candidates.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Cause he was racist. He grew up at a time when everyone who wasn't human, dwarf or gnome was bad, and he couldn't really let that go in his later years. For that he must be thrown to the same pit as irredeamable monsters. Apparently.
    His family was also lost during the orc invasion if I remember right, and the nearby highelves did nothing to help, that was a big one that pushed him that way.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    Confirmed 4/10:
    The Tarragrue
    The Eye of the Jailer
    Kel'Thuzad
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    Hmm...

1. KT might drop a broken phylactery trinket.
    2. EotJ might drop something like "visions of Odyn" trinket.
    3. I don't know what Syl would drop. She completely changed her outfit. Maybe "Cloak of Maw Chains".
    4. The Terrague might drop "Boots of relentless pursuit".
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

we know 4 bosses
    sylvanas
    the eye
    terragrue
    KT
    other six

generic dominator
    nathanos
    mawsworn
    ???
    ???
    ???

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    3. I don't know what Syl would drop. She completely changed her outfit. Maybe "Cloak of Maw Chains".
    Epic mount: Nathanos. Or would he go into the (boy)toy box?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Doubt they blow so many known names in one raid. Though they are all candidates.
    Well there will be two more raids at maximum so not much other chance. Especially if you want somebody as a recurring boss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    His family was also lost during the orc invasion if I remember right, and the nearby highelves did nothing to help, that was a big one that pushed him that way.
    Jesus christ, people. For the last time I was making fun of those who think Garithos should go into the Maw.

Well there will be two more raids at maximum so not much other chance. Especially if you want somebody as a recurring boss
    Since there will be 2 more raids as you suggest, some of them will appear in those instead of everyone in this one.
    But since KT seems confirmed according to another poster... and it will most likely have Nathanos as well you could be right. especially since it's hard to fit Helya somewhere else unless, she shows up in a later raid like Heart of the forest since that's a key part that keeps jailor jailed so he'll surely wants to attack it. Which most likely mean some drust influenced raid.

This is just speculation ofc.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post

This is just speculation ofc.
    Indeed. But speculation is fun. And not much else to do yet.
    What I am fairly certain of is that Anduin won't show up in a raid now. I think he will be a boss in the last raid. The Penultimate maybe. Like Saurfang Jr.

We know its Maw themed, so thinking of some of the creatures in the Maw, we could see one of the Stygian giants as a boss (blue rock dudes). There must be some remaining Forsworn who might make up a council encounter, One of the Stigia whirlwind things, maybe 2 of them as an encounter so we don't have too many single target fights

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I mean who was LEGITIMATELY sent to the maw that we even know of? I mean there are inquisitors and others who did far worse than a lot of the bad people we have on Azeroth. Why would Renault be in the maw when the Accuser herself slaughtered many innocents and even killed her own daughter?
    Indeed, it looks like the bar for being sent to the Maw (the proper way, at least) is quite high. Which by the way opens the question of how did Sylv end in the Maw after she yeeted herself off the ICC ramparts at the end of WotLK. Surely at that time she wasn't deserving of the Maw an any rate, maybe Revendreth at most.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oderon View Post
    I'd love to see Bolvar helping us against Anduin over Arthas soul, aka "The battle of 3 Lich Kings".
    Hmmm I'm not really sure of Andy being a proper LK though.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Hmm...

1. KT might drop a broken phylactery trinket.
    2. EotJ might drop something like "visions of Odyn" trinket.
    4. The Terrague might drop "Boots of relentless pursuit".
    Would be nice to get her bow. Looks like fried ass on my human hunter, but it would be nice to at least have it.

Would be nice to get her outfit as a hunter only cosmetic mog though, similar to the dark shaman exclusive mog from SoO. Though that would be quite the long shot, especially after we didn't get it from Huntress Kasparian in ToS.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ, people. For the last time I was making fun of those who think Garithos should go into the Maw.
    No, I got that, just thought I should add a little bit. Sorry didn't mean to look like I was ganging up on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Would be nice to get her bow. Looks like fried ass on my human hunter, but it would be nice to at least have it.

Would be nice to get her outfit as a hunter only cosmetic mog though, similar to the dark shaman exclusive mog from SoO. Though that would be quite the long shot, especially after we didn't get it from Huntress Kasparian in ToS.
    long shot? I see what you did there.

The Maw is where souls from ALL OF REALITY go. Its stupid that we would even run into ONE major lore character from Azeroth there. Having 3-4 in the raid is beyond ridiculous. These should be beings and entites from far away worlds we've never met.
    Almost no worlds are also World Souls. Basically we're on crank.