• ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you think his mutations are more believe than his lightining going yellow instead of blue, all right
    Abomination is seen looking a little different years after we last saw him.

Electro is looking completely different even though he's been pulled from his time of death.

Yes, it seems more likely to be that Abomination could change slightly over years than it does that Electro completely revamps his looks almost immediately.

never said it wsn't, just said others are more likely.
    You hven't said Why it's more likely.

Once again, Infinite universe.

same elektro from the ndrew grfield movie, but now he is yellow. because its better
    "Because it's better" is not a reason why it has to be the same Electro. Him looking completely different is a reason why it could be a different Electro.

Because one, doc ock was, two, to link with other universes and bring nostalgia, three, the leaks,(who were right btw) said it its the same.
    I never said that none of the others couldn't be from those previous films. I'm just saying the pool is bigger than 2 universes.

because it cheap Willian Dafoe appearance as the main lead villain with another green goblin, is unnecessary and dumb to ahve 2 goblins when others villains are just one.
    It's unnecessary to have Andrew and Tobey in the movie as well...

Again, why can thre be only 1 Goblin when there are, again allegedly, 3 Spider-Men?

man, you are rly trying to be partykiller, but the hype is self sustaining now.
    Just because we aren't hyped about the same thing doesn't mean I am not hyped.

I'm not "partykilling" anything...I'm just suggesting the party might be bigger than you think. I think it would be fucking awesome to find out that there are diffferent versions of some of the villains coming in from all the other universes...rather than just the exact same ones we've already seen.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-11-17 at 05:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    -snip - .
    whatever dude, you believe in what you want

It's unnecessary to have Andrew and Tobey in the movie as well...

Again, why can thre be only 1 Goblin when there are, again allegedly, 3 Spider-Men?
    they are completely necessary.

i already said the reasons why there will be only one Green Goblin

they are completely necessary.
    Why are they necessary?

i already said the reasons why there will be only one Green Goblin
    And I'm saying that, If there can be more than one Spider-Man (and I'm not saying there isn't) there can be more than one Goblin.

Also, just to be clear, just because I'm saying it might be a different Electro... I'm not saying "That means Andrew Garfield isn't in the movie". The two things are entirely separate.

Has it occured to anyone that it's a different Electro than the one from ASM2? I mean, it's still Jamie Foxx playing the character...but, unlike Doc Ock, Lizard, and Green Goblin, he's got a completely different look in this film than ASM 2.

Are we just ignoring that?
    Something happens to them while they're there. There is a clip of Doc Ock changing his arms colors so he doesn't look the same either as it progresses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are they necessary?
    use your noodle, you can find out why

And I'm saying that, If there can be more than one Spider-Man (and I'm not saying there isn't) there can be more than one Goblin.
    but there isn't.

Also, just to be clear, just because I'm saying it might be a different Electro... I'm not saying "That means Andrew Garfield isn't in the movie". The two things are entirely separate.
    and just as it can be another electro, it could be the same, just like doctor octopus is the same, and they decided to make it yellow because its more faithful and better or whatever other reasons they want to give.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Pretty sure it’s him incorporating Stark nanotech.
    it is, prob why peter change his suit mid-movie, because the tentacles sucked in

also, cool way to power up his arms, prob what they will do with the others as well

10+ Year Old Account
    The leaked pictures/clips over the past months where we've seen Garfield and Toby, though claimed as photoshop/deepfakes, sure do match the Statue of Liberty set to a tee.

I'm betting all I got that they will be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Biggest reason someone helping Tom’s Spidey is necessary is that clip where Lizard is punched by a ghost. Yeah, it could be Ock… but given everything up to this point we’ve seen? It’s probably other Spider-Men.
    That doesn't mean it's "necessary". I'm not saying they aren't in the movie...I'm asking why it's "necessary" that they are.

Like, I get that Peter would need help taking on all those Villains at once...but this version of Spider-Man, unlike the others before him, happens to be in a universe where there are Avengers. And he's one of them. And he's already got Dr. Strange.

So, why is it "necessary" that Andrew and Tobey also have to be in the movie? That's the question.

- - - Updated - - -

use your noodle, you can find out why
    That's a dodge. Not an answer.

5+ Year Old Account
    No Tobey in trailer? Fudge ju, marvel...

I'll say it again.

If Andrew and Tobey aren't in this...there's going to be so. much. butthurt.

I'm not saying that they aren't. I'm not saying that they are. Or that they should or should not be. I'm just saying.... butts gonna be hurt.

That's why I'm going in not expecting to see them. That way, any surprises on that front will be good ones.
    TBH I wouldn't be upset if they weren't in it cause it would mean they couldn't kill off Tobey's Spiderman which I'm 99% sure they will/would do.

5+ Year Old Account
    They wouldn't dare!

*shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    TBH I wouldn't be upset if they weren't in it cause it would mean they couldn't kill off Tobey's Spiderman which I'm 99% sure they will/would do.
    I'm not saying everyone would be upset...just the ones that have decided that they have to be in this movie.

Some are skeptical about the new Spider-Man coming out. Personally think this part will be interesting too. I'm waiting for when can go to the cinema and watch

"Because it's better" is not a reason why it has to be the same Electro. Him looking completely different is a reason why it could be a different Electro.
    Or maybe he has a completely different suit because he managed, in the first hour or so of the movie, to find a way to upgrade himself after being transported to this universe. Just because he's a villain doesn't mean he has to keep the same suit for all the movie

OT: This trailer got me hyped as fuck. I didn't want to watch it but due to the shear amount of spoilers that will flood the internet in the coming days, better go fuck it and watch it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Or maybe he has a completely different suit because he managed, in the first hour or so of the movie, to find a way to upgrade himself after being transported to this universe. Just because he's a villain doesn't mean he has to keep the same suit for all the movie
    dude is in a massive denial with everything, everyone seems to be getting a upgrade so far, ock with the stark nano tech, Green goblin with the with the extra bags and purple scarf, we don't even know where he is getting those bombs

it will be 2 hours and a half of movie, everyone will get some

OT: This trailer got me hyped as fuck. I didn't want to watch it but due to the shear amount of spoilers that will flood the internet in the coming days, better go fuck it and watch it
    Plus, there is prob going to be another trailer before the movie, by Daniel RPK(same guy who said the date right)

hype is real

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post

It's possible. I'm not saying I have all the answers. I'm just suggesting that it might not be the same Electro.

Instead of getting saddled with that shitty take they did on Electro in ASM2...they could do a complete do-over and make it a different version.
    - - - Updated - - -

dude is in a massive denial with everythingl
    What am I "in denial" about? I just proposed an alternative theory.

7+ Year Old Account
    "They all die fighting Spider-man", but Lizardo and Sandboi didn't.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    "They all die fighting Spider-man", but Lizardo and Sandboi didn't.
    Well, it seems to trigger some people...but I have a theory that not all the villains are the same versions that were in the previous films.

Electro has a completely different look than he did in ASM 2. He's not Blue. His Lightning isn't Blue. He might be from an alternate universe than the one in ASM2.

Like you said, Lizard and Sandman don't actually die in the films they are in. They might be from different universes where they did die.

Ock seems to be the same. At the very least he's a Dr. Octopus that knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man and doesn't recognize Tom's Spider-Man as the Peter he knows.

Green Goblin is most likely the same version as from SM1. At least, I dont have any reason to think he's not.

It's a multiverse. There's no reason they would have to restrict themselves to Tobey and Andrews films.

Lizard taking a punch from the "air"

the scene is actually edited to remove Tobey and Andrew spider man, one of those who actually kick/punch Lizard
    AH. The worst kept spoiler ever. Can't wait.

I'd bet my life Andrew's Spider-Man saves MJ like he failed to save Gwen.

- - - Updated - - -

Green Goblin is most likely the same version as from SM1. At least, I dont have any reason to think he's not.

God I hope this movie has some iconic quotes/memes like the Raimi trilogy.

Give us Dafoe, cowards.