• ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hawkeye wouldn't be able to shoot Goblin out of the sky like he did with these dudes on the gliders WITHOUT LOOKING during Avengers Ant-Man wouldn't be able to grow and stomp Lizard? You are talking out of your ass and wanting to see Spidermen waaay too hard to even consider different options.

Hawkeye is dealing with his own problems as we see him in the show, and he can have a good luck against elektro or the sandman.

Ant-man, ha, thats a funny joke too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Carol is literally in contact with Wong and Bruce at the end Of Shang Chi. And she showed up pretty fast when Fury paged her.
    no? she didn't show pretty fast, at all?

Tell me specifically how all those Avengers are "useless" against Spider-Man villains
    then were are they now and why no one went to help deal with the problems of far from home?

if everything is just "call thor and captain marvel, there would not be any movies or stories for other heroes, what a bullshit thing to discuss about.

It doesn't...because they can write the movie anyway they want to. They can write it with or without extra Spider-Men. THey can write it with or without the Sinister Six. THey can write it with the Avengers or without the Avengers. None of it is "necessity". All you are describing is what you want to happen....not what needs to happen
    And they can write the movie with the extra spider-man, you liking that or no.

they made the movie to have a necessity of other spider-mans, therefore, they are necessary

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    was venom in any of the older leaks?
    as cameo in the post credit scene

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Hawkeye is dealing with his own problems as we see him in the show, and he can have a good luck against elektro or the sandman.

And man, ha, thats a funny joke too.
    I know you are trying really hard....., but...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...se:_Phase_Four
    Hawkeye is set after the events of Avengers: Endgame during the Christmas season,[288] and occurs over the course of about a week
    The hawkeye tv show happens before far from home so......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I know you are trying really hard....., but...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...se:_Phase_Four

The hawkeye tv show happens before far from home so......
    thats makes even less sense for him to help now, since he will prob be replaced by Echo/Kate bishop

10+ Year Old Account
    thats makes even less sense for him to help now, since he will prob be replaced by Echo/Kate bishop
    Wouldn't that free him up to help? Your logic is horrible.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

My suspension of disbelief tells me that all the heroes are constantly busy with crimefighting in between movies. I don't know how well that ACTUALLY holds up, but it's enough for me to not nitpick a scenario where the alternative is "why are there so many heroes in a spider-man solo movie?"

7+ Year Old Account
    ah yes, he retired give him free time to help fighting super monsters of the multiverse

fuck his family am i right

- - - Updated - - -

Willian Dafoe

Aunt May holding something that look like Oscorp

10+ Year Old Account
    ah yes, he retired give him free time to help fighting super monsters of the multiverse

Who says he retires? This is you making things up.

It wouldn't be the first time he came out of retirement....

- - - Updated - - -

Ant-man, ha, thats a funny joke too.
    Tell us what's so funny about it

no? she didn't show pretty fast, at all?
    What do you consider "fast"... she was there in days.

then were are they now and why no one went to help deal with the problems of far from home?

if everything is just "call thor and captain marvel, there would not be any movies or stories for other heroes, what a bullshit thing to discuss about.
    Answer my question first.

And they can write the movie with the extra spider-man, you liking that or no.

they made the movie to have a necessity of other spider-mans, therefore, they are necessary
    I literally just said that they can write the movie with 3 Spider-Men.

They could also write it with Avengers instead.

They could even write it that Peter does all that all by himself.

It doesn't mean they had to. Or even that they did.

It just means that writers can do whatever they want...because it's a story. Nothing has to happen in a certain way. None of it is "necessary".

I'm perfectly happy if Tobey and Andrew show up. All I've ever said about it is that other people are going to be really disappointed if they don't.

If Tobey and andrew show up and kick the shit out of Lizard? Fucking excellent.

If Daredevil shows up and kicks the shit out Lizard? Fucking excellent.

If Thor shows up and kicks the shit out of the Lizard? Fucking excellent.

I'm not going to have my hopes crushed if none of those things happen though...because i'm just not expecting it.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-11-18 at 01:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    -pointless nittpicking-
    Like i said dude, whatever you say that flips your boat, the hype will keep going, it can't be stopped now

Against those villains? yes, almost everyone is.
    This is part of the mcu where even space gods are made mortal to give human egos all the support it needs.

Has anyone pointed out towards the end of the new Spider-man trailer when he is facing off against Electro, Sandman, and the Lizard, it only shows one Spider-man but the Lizard is clearly jumping toward something else that hasn't been CGI'd into the scene yet? Around 2:20 in the trailer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    This is part of the mcu where even space gods are made mortal to give human egos all the support it needs.
    we do not want to start that conversation here, some people are very sensitive about MCU power level

we do not want to start that conversation here, some people are very sensitive about MCU power level
    Did somebody say Captain Marvel took a headbutt from Thanos wearing the Infinity Gauntlet and didn't flinch and it made all the fragile male fans cry out in frustration?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Did somebody say Captain Marvel took a headbutt from Thanos wearing the Infinity Gauntlet and didn't flinch and it made all the fragile male fans cry out in frustration?
    fragile male fans aside, yeah, that and many others, but like i said, isn't a rabbit hole we should go deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Has anyone pointed out towards the end of the new Spider-man trailer when he is facing off against Electro, Sandman, and the Lizard, it only shows one Spider-man but the Lizard is clearly jumping toward something else that hasn't been CGI'd into the scene yet? Around 2:20 in the trailer.
    yes, if you scroll back some pages avoiding the nitpicking you can see that and more evidences that the trailer was edited

there is a short video going around where lizard getting punched by tony stark ghost, clearly they edited out the other spiders mans.

Like i said dude, whatever you say that flips your boat, the hype will keep going, it can't be stopped now
    Why do you think that someone bringing up different theories is stop the hype?

You're the only person here that's trying to shut down other possibilities.

yes, if you scroll back some pages avoiding the nitpicking you can see that and more evidences that the trailer was edited

there is a short video going around where lizard getting punched by tony stark ghost, clearly they edited out the other spiders mans.
    EXCITING STUFF. Can't wait to see this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Biggest reason someone helping Tom’s Spidey is necessary is that clip where Lizard is punched by a ghost. Yeah, it could be Ock… but given everything up to this point we’ve seen? It’s probably other Spider-Men.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it’s him incorporating Stark nanotech.
    Couldn't Electro also have found something new as well then? Just saying if he can change that is explained, can't the others?

It’s possible. Hell, maybe he gets an upgrade from one of the other villains. It’s a bunch of geniuses in a room together. The change in his lightning color though… honestly, I’ll just see what happens in a month.
    Yeah it's not that big of a deal to me. I mean hell they could easily hand wave it away with numerous reasons. It's the least of my concerns which makes it annoying to see people harp about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Couldn't Electro also have found something new as well then? Just saying if he can change that is explained, can't the others?
    More likely, you can see the scene where Peter have the black magic suit that Elektro is blue, but he is around some energy place and taking the electricity there, the electricty is yellow, maybe that is why it changes color

PLUS, if you take a close look at him in the final fight he may be using stark tech too, something that close resemble the ark reactor in his chest

It’s a multiverse. Them using the same actors at all is just fan service combined with the best kind of storytelling. My biggest worry is de-aging not aging well.
    It doesn't look like they deaged the spider men if the pictures were real. Technically that doesn't matter if what you say about it being fan service you can just say in that universe they were older.