Night elf - Sentinel armor of BfA.
    Draenei - Yrel's HotS armor.
    Pandaren - Brewmaster hero of WC3.
    Orc - Beastmaster hero of WC3.
    Troll - Headhunter unit of WC3.
    Undead - Necromancer unit of WC3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    All four Warfront sets are pretty heritage armor lookin' for those four races.
    The problem I see with this argument is EVERY race/class combo can equip/transmog the Warfront sets. Heritage sets are specific to the race. Tauren can not use/transmog the Highmountain heritage set and Highmountain can not use the Tauren set. Every heritage set that I have completed, which is most of them is only usable by that race. Even the Gnome set is not interchangeable with the Mecha Gnomes.

If those sets are intended for the races I mentioned I think they got ripped off. Most of the new races got unique sets and the races I mentioned got a set everyone can use.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2021-03-02 at 12:33 AM.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie45 View Post
    No its coming they comfirmed and comfirmed that it will come sometime in the future
    That doesn't confirm shit. They say things all the time that don't happen.

There are already many Orc and Human themed sets, Nelf/Undead warfront sets etc. I wouldn't expect anything else