Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    So you just said black people cannot be racist by implying that someone saying a black person can be racist by being a "troll". Oh jesus christ.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/coca-c...be-less-white/ this not racist?

https://blackagendareport.com/black-...-they-might-be Not racist? Okay moving along.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opini...b01c93e00e8764 A woman assuming a white person cannot understand racism coz hes white

https://aninjusticemag.com/black-peo...t-d6d3ca57ddaf cannot be racist?

I posted some articles so you can add more things to your echo chamber! You are welcome!

So when a black dude says "White people shit" or "Just white people things" its also cannot be racist?

Golden answer, everybody can be racist, genious, you can be green with yellow stripes for all i care, you can be still racist.
    I didnt say they cant be racist,try again

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    If's and buts and conjecture do not equal reality. Educate yourself, or at least look up the definition of racism.
    I'm really wondering if you're just stupid or trolling because no sane person can actually write what you just wrote while being serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    ofc they can be racist....but against who?THEMSELVES?
    What do you mean "who"? Are you seriously that ignorant that you can't even fathom people being racist againt other groups of people?

A black person can be racist against any group of people that exists of this Earth. Just as a white person can be racist against other groups people.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2021-02-26 at 06:25 AM.

After reading some of the authoritarian morally puritan power trips some of you guys go on, I can't say I've ever been more glad that the average MMO-Champion poster has about a 0.000001% chance of having any influence over even an atom's proportion of how the world is governed.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you just said black people cannot be racist by implying that someone saying a black person can be racist by being a "troll". Oh jesus christ.
    That isn't what they said at all. The only echo chamber are the people trying to set them up to a specific response, the trap of the troll, just because they didn't entertain it. https://www.learningforjustice.org/m...bout-the-nword

The word obviously has meaning and also have gained a common use among some including hip-hop artists. That means it gets a little complicated since a big consumer of hip-hop are non-blacks. Refusing to engage a person is not the same as saying black people can't be racists. It is simply not falling for a baited argument that the person who made it is already aware of the double standard that exists.

In a perfect world would that standard exist? No. Just like this thread wouldn't exist in a perfect world. All we can do is work towards making it better one step at a time.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And now what?
    Now i'm thinking they will be banned cause that article has in-game proof and it's against Blizzard policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Enjoy a healthy dose of start with yourself tbh.

Your identity politics does not a definition make.
    Hes meaning the definition of systematic racism, where implying black people have no power like white people in order to be systematically racist like white people. Which is a idiotic argument to start with since there was a black US president elected few years ago, last time I checked, but maybe its figment of my imagination and barack obama doesn't exist.

And then they use this moronic systematic racism definition to defend their racist actions by saying black people cannot be racist and saying vile racist shit to white people using it as a defence mechanism. If you call them on their shit you become a racist. They are not outraged that the streamers was racist, THEY ARE OUTRAGED COZ THEY WERE RACIST TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLE. IT WOULDN'T MATTER ONE BIT IF THEY WERE INSULTING WHITE PEOPLE.

Good to see life being so easy that this is what people have time to bother themselves about. Glad to see things are going so well for so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    I'm really wondering if you're just stupid or trolling because no sane person can actually write what you just wrote while being serious.
    Serious. If you do not understand the power dynamics involved in racism then you don't understand the word. Racism and bigotry, similar, but subtle differences lost on the imbeciles in this thread.

Hes meaning the definition of systematic racism, where implying black people have no power like white people in order to be systematically racist like white people. Which is a idiotic argument to start with since there was a black US president elected few years ago, last time I checked, but maybe its figment of my imagination and barack obama doesn't exist.

And then they use this moronic systematic racism definition to defend their racist actions by saying black people cannot be racist and saying vile racist shit to white people using it as a defence mechanism. If you call them on their shit you become a racist. They are not outraged that the streamers was racist, THEY ARE OUTRAGED COZ THEY WERE RACIST TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLE. IT WOULDN'T MATTER ONE BIT IF THEY WERE INSULTING WHITE PEOPLE.
    I get what he's poking at. He's wrong and I don't care for his cognitive dissonance terms.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    ofc they can be racist....but against who?THEMSELVES?
    Literally any race or ethnicity.

- - - Updated - - -

If's and buts and conjecture do not equal reality. Educate yourself, or at least look up the definition of racism.
    "Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

Or

"The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another."

The reality is that black people can and are racist. Please don't hide behind this false sense of intellect and superiority, you are neither of those things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They never implied that though. The better question is why are you trying to trap in order to win an argument on racism? Doesn't change that racism is bad. Anyone that does it is bad. If you can bring up a hip-hop song in an argument on racism surrounding a certain word you also know the history and special status of that word.

I linked a thread to an ASU professor earlier that covers it. I can find it if you actually need the education or are open to it.
    I looked like they were saying it was a troll and that's what I commented on. And I never said racism wasn't bad, it is bad. You don't need to go get an article to beat a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post

What do you mean "who"? Are you seriously that ignorant that you can't even fathom people being racist againt other groups of people?

A black person can be racist against any group of people that exists of this Earth. Just as a white person can be racist against other groups people.
    huh?the point was about the black guy using the N word...

Serious. If you do not understand the power dynamics involved in racism then you don't understand the word. Racism and bigotry, similar, but subtle differences lost on the imbeciles in this thread.
    If a black person calls a white guy "white thrash" its racist. If any race says racist shit towards any race, its fucking racist. You don't need to engage any kind of power dynamic to be a racist person. A racist system, or lackthereof, doesnt grant certain races immunity towards being racist to other races. I know, not the type of logic you see in your left-wing echo chamber, but sadly, its the truth. No matter how many insults you sling it will not chance that fact, and sure as shit it doesn't make you any smarter by calling people imbeciles. You should get a mirror.

If you have time to complain about people NOT EVEN in your guild saying racist things in their private discords then you truly live a good life with no actual problems. You literally are going out of your way to find a "problem".

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    That you don't know what actual racism is in your little safe space...

America is probably one of the LEAST racist countries in the entire world. You americans are so pathetic.
    Clearly you are very ignorant to American history especially for minorities in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    Most Americans are racists, does not matter if they are left or right wing, if they like meat or soy products, if they are lgbt+ or straight, if they are casual or hardcore players.
    False but go off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

If a black person calls a white guy "white thrash" its racist. If any race says racist shit towards any race, its fucking racist. You don't need to engage any kind of power dynamic to be a racist person. A racist system, or lackthereof, doesnt grant certain races immunity towards being racist to other races. I know, not the type of logic you see in your left-wing echo chamber, but sadly, its the truth. No matter how many insults you sling it will not chance that fact, and sure as shit it doesn't make you any smarter by calling people imbeciles. You should get a mirror.
    Those are examples of bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    That you don't know what actual racism is in your little safe space...

America is probably one of the LEAST racist countries in the entire world. You americans are so pathetic.
    america is one of if not the most diverse countries on the planet,saying its one of the least racist places is literaly imposible,there are countries out there that have had only one demographic for thausands of years,there is no1 to be racist against in those places....

[QUOTE=Shaqthefat;53041130]Literally any race or ethnicity.

- - - Updated - - -

"Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

Or

"The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another."
    /QUOTE]

Exactly, and in what world are white people a minority or marginalized?...

There are dumb, ignorant, close minded people in many guilds. Was this something shocking? Happens in all facets of life where undereducated people can voice their opinions

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Clearly you are very ignorant to American history especially for minorities in America.
    No, he is not. Slavery and racial opression is not a unique thing to america. It was a global phenomenon. The only thing making USA's story unique is the black populations apparent inability to move on, even though they didn't even have to endure a century worth of slavery. The common folk in many european countries had to deal with several centuries worth of slavery.
    Last edited by vulfrika; 2021-02-26 at 06:53 AM.