Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ...
18
26
27
28
29
30
38
... LastLast
  1. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    indoctrination not education. Puritan no swear words pls is simply how you got raised. Others got the opposite.
    This here is a culture clash because not everyone comes from same bubble.
    There is a difference between swear words and hate speech. I've sworn plenty in my life and haven't used hate speech. Weird right? The fact that you equate the two shows more about your upbringing then mine. Being educated to no use hate speech is not indoctrination. There is never a reason to use hate speech and having the intelligence to express yourself with out having to do so is a bubble everyone should strive for.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  2. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I can't believe Machismo defends rape and riots, and riots for rape!
    You have evidence of such things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  3. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Speech is by it's definition subjective, so how can one possibly define it and enforce it? Talk about education being the problem.
    You do know that dictionaries exist right? That the world has been defining words for thousands of years. And you think I'm the one that isn't educated enough when you make the claim that words can't be defined. Like seriously. Lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Don't like it? Don't apply to their guild
    I wouldn't, because I'm not a racist shitbag.

    I love that people are free to exercise their freedom of speech, and point out that these dudes are racist shitbags.

    You are free to continue defending those racist shitbags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  5. #545
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,234
    People are still defending racist actions in this thread. Must be a nice privilege to brush stuff like this off and call everyone sensitive

  6. #546
    Does this thread have a point, or are you just virtue signaling for the sake of it?

    Judging from the abhorrent misuse of the word "privilege" just above me, I'm going to guess the latter.
    Last edited by Sithalos; 2021-02-26 at 10:18 PM.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

  7. #547
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I wouldn't, because I'm not a racist shitbag.

    I love that people are free to exercise their freedom of speech, and point out that these dudes are racist shitbags.

    You are free to continue defending those racist shitbags.
    I'm not defending. I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness of you people. You're the one getting butthurt about words from people you've never met nor will ever interact with.
    You think you don't, but you do

  8. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Gamers gonna game
    Sure. every gamer posts gorilla pictures with an underlying racist implication. Is it one of those "I am racist, therefore, everyone is racist (I hope)" or what?

  9. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I'm not defending. I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness of you people. You're the one getting butthurt about words from people you've never met nor will ever interact with.
    I'm really not butt hurt, I love that these dudes got outed as racist shitbags.

    It's a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You do know that dictionaries exist right? That the world has been defining words for thousands of years. And you think I'm the one that isn't educated enough when you make the claim that words can't be defined. Like seriously. Lol.
    So has the word not been culturally appropriated by the same oppressed to mean something completely different? I must be that far out of the rap scene.

    Words will always mean different things to different groups, its how languages work.

  11. #551
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm really not butt hurt, I love that these dudes got outed as racist shitbags.

    It's a good day.
    48,000 posts. "I'm not butthurt, I swear!"
    You think you don't, but you do

  12. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    48,000 posts. "I'm not butthurt, I swear!"
    I have a lot to say, and enjoy my freedom of speech.

    If this is the racist hill you want to die on, be my guest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  13. #553
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I have a lot to say, and enjoy my freedom of speech.

    If this is the racist hill you want to die on, be my guest.
    Sticks and stones. I hope you keep that same energy with people like Louis Farrakhan, Ilhan Omar, Joe Biden, and their ilk
    You think you don't, but you do

  14. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Sticks and stones. I hope you keep that same energy with people like Louis Farrakhan, Ilhan Omar, Joe Biden, and their ilk
    Yep, I think Farrakhan is a racist shitbag, and I'm certainly no Democrat. Oh, and I also think Trump is a racist shitbag, as well.

    Amazing how that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  15. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    There is a difference between swear words and hate speech. I've sworn plenty in my life and haven't used hate speech. Weird right? The fact that you equate the two shows more about your upbringing then mine. Being educated to no use hate speech is not indoctrination. There is never a reason to use hate speech and having the intelligence to express yourself with out having to do so is a bubble everyone should strive for.
    The entire point of an insult is to be offensive. You play your bad word nono games, people gonna use it cause its perceived as more offensive. Pure trollbait.

  16. #556
    Herald of the Titans TheWorkingTitle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yep, I think Farrakhan is a racist shitbag, and I'm certainly no Democrat. Oh, and I also think Trump is a racist shitbag, as well.

    Amazing how that works.
    You come across as worse than a Democrat, frankly. Bet you'd love to have words banned, wouldn't you?
    You think you don't, but you do

  17. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    You come across as worse than a Democrat, frankly. Bet you'd love to have words banned, wouldn't you?
    Wow, it's weird you think people who hate racists and who support freedom of speech are worse than Democrats.

    I guess that says a lot more about you, than it does about me.

    You'd be wrong. I fully support the freedom of speech of racist shitbags like them. I also support your freedom to defend and shill for racist shitbags. If any group opposes the First Amendment, that would be Trump and his cultists.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-02-26 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  18. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    So has the word not been culturally appropriated by the same oppressed to mean something completely different? I must be that far out of the rap scene. Words will always mean different things to different groups, its how languages work.
    So why did you say they can't be defined if you now recognize they have different definitions for different people. Weird how the goal posts always get moved when people try to defend racism isn't it? The concept of reclaiming a word to take back its power doesn't change the usage of that word. Or that a person that doesn't need to reclaim it uses it.

    https://www.learningforjustice.org/m...bout-the-nword

    This will do a far better job of teaching you the subtle differences that you don't seem to understand.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mbit View Post
    The entire point of an insult is to be offensive. You play your bad word nono games, people gonna use it cause its perceived as more offensive. Pure trollbait.
    You can be offensive with out using hate speech. Did you even think that through? Calling someone a Mother F-word is offensive but isn't hate speech. The fact you say you are using the hate speech in an offensive manner is even worse. Because you know it is hate speech and are actively using it for the effect of that hate. lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  19. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And now what?
    Duuuuuuuuuh I don't know????
    Maybe...... STOP BEING A RACIST PIECE OF GARBAGE???? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF DOING THAT????

  20. #560
    So why did you say they can't be defined if you now recognize they have different definitions for different people.
    That's what subjective means, you can't define it, someone else can say otherwise.

    Anyway, this thread will be locked soon so it's pointless to continue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •