Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The tricky thing about DK is if the healer understands how to watch RP and the DK also understands how to use RP to survive then they are actually pretty solid. But I will say this is pretty rare in the scope of the whole community. Combine that with DK not being the most mobile class kiting can sometimes go south (note south, not impossible).

Prot warriors are not in a good place right now. I think the other tanks are all doing OK (even if DH is a clear favorite), but all of my guild’s Warriors have either rerolled or don’t tank anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    By squishy I assume you mean largest amount of unmitigated damage, which would be the DK. That is always going to be the DK based on the design of the spec. The mechanics of it though mean the damage can be recovered quickly.

But classes are meh when it comes to raids. You can mythic raid with any tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    The tricky thing about DK is if the healer understands how to watch RP and the DK also understands how to use RP to survive then they are actually pretty solid. But I will say this is pretty rare in the scope of the whole community. Combine that with DK not being the most mobile class kiting can sometimes go south (note south, not impossible).
    Really the talent needs to be changed so the slow doesn't wear off so fast or link it to something other than D&D so you can kite longer than the time it takes to cross it.

I play a Guardian durid, VDH, Port warrior, Prot pally. Although mostly on my druid now
    I think in terms of squishy it feels like
    1.Port pally. They have good damage but SToR isn't that great of a defense. It feels like standing on conseercation gets more damage reducation for me. They do have a lot of CD they can use
    2. VDH it seems like once fiery brand and Demon spike is off CD there isn't much a VDH can do to reduce damage other than run away. Which is their took kit. Is fun though Their self healing is not bad.
    3. Port warrior if use correctly their defense CD is pretty strong. but they lack in self healing so if your healer is down is GG
    4. Guardian druid. Super tanky and with the lego they are pretty hard to die on. But they hit like a wet noodle outsdie of CD. But super fun to play. Espeically when I put big packs use CD and just trash away for 30sec with good dps and basically require on heal in that 30sec since trash grants a shield of 75% of it sdamage with the lego. Is super fun to play with in big packs. I don't think any tank can do that.