Angry Legacy Loot discrimination for Non-Shadowlands gamers?

Hello.
    I run Old Dungeons and Raids for Transmog/mounts etc.
    I do not own Shadowlands
    recently, I had an issue with loot, after Clearing LFR Trial of Valor raid, none of three bosses were lootable. both corpses/chests spawned, but they were unclickable. also I did not receive loot from Postmaster

second case was with Mythic Skyreach. I receieved loot from first and second bosses, but Rukhran's chest spawned and was unclickable

this is answer from GM:

""""thanks for getting in touch regarding your old school runs on Skyreach.

I understand you have been back to Warlords in an effort to farm some old content. The loot system is intended to work on a legacy state when you exceed the level of the dungeon.

Currently thought you are still not quite high enough to always guarantee loot from the dungeon as you are still marked as personal loot. You will find this is the case with all dungeons for Warlords and above while still at level 50.

I know this is probably disappointing to hear, but this would explain your previous problem and any future dungeons you run, so there are no more surprises

I have no doubt you will still get some awesome new transmogs from these runs in the future! """

did anyone else have similar problems?

it was probably 1 boss from 50 or 100 kills, but still disappointing

I farm item for a long time. boss has low chance to drop it, now it appears boss has chance not give any loot at all

It's not discrimination nor a problem.

If you're level 50 and you're doing BfA content then it's relevant-level conten for you, not legacy content. Same for Legion and 45 etc.

No one really does that, but technically players can still do past expansion content on a proper character level and for that they have regular loot options.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It's not discrimination nor a problem.

If you're level 50 and you're doing BfA content then it's relevant-level conten for you, not legacy content. Same for Legion and 45 etc.

No one really does that, but technically players can still do past expansion content on a proper character level and for that they have regular loot options.
    But he's 50 and doing WOD and Legion content that isn't relevant anymore and was legacy content before the level reduction. Legacy content is 11 lvls lower than character level. WOD was legacy content in BFA but with the level reduction isn't anymore if you don't have have Shadowlands. Legion technically wasn't legacy content in BFA but they patched it in I think 8.1 so legacy loot applied to Legion.

I honestly did not know there were people "Living in the past"

Never even crossed my mind that any one would "Not buy the expansion" yet still play the game.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I honestly did not know there were people "Living in the past"

Never even crossed my mind that any one would "Not buy the expansion" yet still play the game.
    for some reasons, I can not buy Shadowlands yet. but doing old content allows me to get some gold for WoW Token, so at least I can play on my free time

there are some people who like Lore and do every quest
    or Collectioners for Pet/Mount/Title/Transmog, etc

This isn't new, you need to be a certain amount of levels higher to get Legacy Loot active. Before Shadowlands it was 11 levels. Since the level squish happened, the number requirement changed. Now because of the level squish, the amount per expansion is lower which is why you are seeing issues getting Legacy loot to activate in WoD.

Basically, play the game and get to 60 if you want to get the full experience.

You're situation is just a product of the game moving on.