Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Santas View Post
    That would be amazing and let's face it, injury (my case) or not.. the demographic isn't getting any younger. This should be a thing.
    Yeah, the game is only becoming more frenetic as the playerbase is only aging... not the greatest combination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Why are you button mashing in the first place? This isn't that kind of game.
    But it is. Your DPS would decrease by a marked degree if you're not minimizing that miniscule downtime between casts. Gotta mash to get it queued up ASAP to eliminate that. It's by design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    But it is. Your DPS would decrease by a marked degree if you're not minimizing that miniscule downtime between casts. Gotta mash to get it queued up ASAP to eliminate that. It's by design.

I go over what to and what not to do in terms of global cooldown use, and cooldown stacking in this guide. Key spamming is no longer as effective since patch 4.0 because of the new spell que system. If you only use a short que time, I recommend spamming to vegetating.
    I still remember this video all these years later. SPAM THEM KEYS DPS MONKEY. (This is part of the reason I moved from caster to melee after TBC)

Part of the reason I stopped WoW was that my left hand was injured, in an old fracture on my thumb, and I couldn't tell if it was playing that aggravated it, or something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

I still remember this video all these years later. SPAM THEM KEYS DPS MONKEY. (This is part of the reason I moved from caster to melee after TBC)

Part of the reason I stopped WoW was that my left hand was injured, in an old fracture on my thumb, and I couldn't tell if it was playing that aggravated it, or something else.
    Yeah, I had surgery on one of my fingers a while back... literally couldn't play WoW during the recovery. I wound up discovering FFXIV during this period.

Just use auto hot key. Kripparrian has a video on how to set it up. I had a work accident and lost a bit of dexterity in one of my hands. Set up ahk around wrath. Haven’t looked back since. @Santas
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2021-03-02 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    Just use auto hot key. Kripparrian has a video on how to set it up. I had a work accident and lost a bit of dexterity in one of my hands. Set up ahk around wrath. Haven’t looked back since. @Santas
    Aww man, Kripp, I heard the only thing he plays nowadays is Hearthstone. But yeah, I'm quite convinced now and I highly doubt I'm going to get banned, I've already started setting things up!

Tell me about it, I keep seeing trains picking herbs etc. to this day, even chase after in order to report them all, the economy on my server at least is FUBAR.

And yeah, my tendon situation is something I can't deal with, also because of my job, it's either work or starve and WoW is what's keeping my shit together right now. Anyway, there's no excuse on why they haven't implemented this yet as an option, I have been suggesting this over the years.. no luck..
    Best I can recommend is doing 5 mins of wrist / arm stretches and massage ball therapy for every 3 hours of play. Along with wrist and arm strengthening exercises several times a week. It won't make the problem go away but it will make it more tolerable and give you pain-free periods.

I've been using autofire for those spam key 1 World quests all the time.
    Blizzard doesn't ban for that unless you overdo it.

Shoot 500 bats. Press the 1 key 500 times, yeah Right, I'm an old man, you wanna give me carpal tunnel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that's actively using them? Talking about Razer's Turbo, AutoHotkey, Icue etc. I'm not talking about macros that let you perform multiple actions with one key-press etc. talking about alternatives to button mashing, where you hold down "2" for example and it can keep casting that Frostbolt for as long as you keep said button pressed. Getting old and I was thinking of starting to use the Razer one as my fingers can already feel the pain after a 3 hour raid, but I'm a bit paranoid as I've heard Blizzard banning for less over the years.
    I've used similar software on the past (Logitech Gaming Software) and have had no action taken against my account for it. I can't of course guarantee that it's 100% safe, but I can say that I used it for years with no adverse effects (From like mid-Cata to end of Legion)
    I think razer's is like 1 to 20 presses per second. Not sure how many I should put.
    I used 20 presses a second I think. I can't remember, but it was clearly inhuman amounts.
    Quick edit: Thinking about it, I might've had it at like 200 or 1000 presses a second. Single digit amount of milliseconds between presses

Aww man, Kripp, I heard the only thing he plays nowadays is Hearthstone. But yeah, I'm quite convinced now and I highly doubt I'm going to get banned, I've already started setting things up!
    If you need help with it DM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless