Tournament realm

Hear me out for a minute here.

I think it would be a good idea to have a single tournament realm (PVP server) where anyone can create a max level character with full gear (like the AWC server) where people who only want to pvp can log into without mixing pve.

- With everyone having the same access to max level PvP gear, enchants and sockets through vendors on this server, PVP can be a bit more balanced like most pvp in other games.

- No PVE gear allowed on this server

- Blzzard PvP tuning/balancing separate from pve

- No dungeons, leveling, raids etc. Only arena, BGs, rated BGs and duels. Maybe arena teams come back here?

- Achievements/titles/mounts and cosmetic items earned here will transfer to your normal realm. Gear/character stay behind.

- Realm leaderboards/ PvP statistics panel

- Shorter seasonal Pvp separate from dungeon/raid seasons

- Maybe restrict the amount of addons used here?

- Ever wonder how you would do on a fully geared character you don’t have leveled or on par gear wise? Now you can put your skills to the test without investing time to level and gear.

I would pay a subscription fee for this if I had to.

That is it.
    Last edited by Mexh; 2021-03-02 at 05:57 PM.

People have asked this previously to Blizzard and it just gets shut down. Pulls away from main servers as well and requires more maintenance, Blizz = Small Indie Comp

A few critques.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexh View Post
    - No PVE gear allowed on this server
    I could see an argument for a select few pve pieces being able to be grabbed (for free obviously) for PVP purposes mainly trinkets and some select weapons. Mainly for variety's sake and for the ease of making builds.

- Blzzard PvP tuning/balancing separate from pve.
    Balance changes just for a server seems like it would be a lot of extra work for very little payoff.

- Maybe restrict the amount of addons used here?
    That's honestly not feasible breaking a bunch of addons just for a server that's also running live has a risk of breaking the good addons too.

Everything else is fine ..they aren't bad ideas