Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

By playing random BGs u can tell...

How fucking dumb an average wow player is,their IQ is literally capping 50.I dont even mind losing,stupidity is pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    How fucking dumb an average wow player is,their IQ is literally capping 50.I dont even mind losing,stupidity is pissing me off.
    Nah, its just because they are a few ilvls lower than everyone else. If they had just a few more ilvls, they would be pwning the entire BG. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

This thread is going places

It's good they had you - paragon of inteligence.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Nah, its just because they are a few ilvls lower than everyone else. If they had just a few more ilvls, they would be pwning the entire BG. /s
    why /s? most bgs i lost was because of ilvls, not stupidity
    with how better alliance racials since decade, most serious pure pvp players go alliance (and still get f8cked since they usually need also pve to get best gear, but we talking bgs here), so the average alliance player in bg is (ironic) better than horde nowadays gearwise, skill-wise still up to debate
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    100% agreement here.

its really absurd how many ppl totally clueless and useless straight running into the mid opponent mass grp, directly from garveyard, doing 2-3 spells, dying and rinse and repeat this. the whole BG. the whole day.

even apes are more smart than these ppls. and no, its not 2 of 10 ppl in every BG. its an average of 5-7 of 10 ppls in a 10s BG. every BG.

then you do, what i did: get PVP gear and go rated BG by PUG tool. you think it gots better? no. it goes just to another level. i have now 207 full gladiator gear as sub rogue and learned in 2-3 months everything about ninja capping flags and my oponents like DH, Paladin, Hunter, Rogue and so on, when they defend the flag i wanna ninja cap. i do my job and sometimes i meet smart ppl know what to do on flag, sometimes i meet the type of ppl standing 1yard away from flag (sub rogues here know what i mean ^^). BUT: at the end of playing with a 1400+ grp, there are at least 2-3 ppl going „you idiot just sap/blind and get flag“.... omg i gave up to teach them how that PvP stuff works. these ppl are i.e. Warriors stupidly focus the enemy DK instead their heals, or dont know when to hold flag in EotS BG. But because they got carried by ppl way more smart as them, they think they are the pvp gods. these ppl are so stupid by learning nothing, knowing nothing and just talking shit about stuff they have ZERO clue about. this whole game is nearly unplayable without an apropriate guild or fixed grp of ppl with same xp or cleverness. its pure brain cancer.

can not agree enough: there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many stupid-as-a-piece-of-wood ppls in this game. its really hard.

when i look at what most ppl

- do ingame
    - what they say (ingame, forums, etc)
    - talk in voice

its obvious as fuck, either 70% of the whole planet or 70% of the wow playerbase (dont know why all stupids just play wow then) are dumb as fuck and i would be surprised if they ever reach even 50 IQ.

my advice to you OP: if you have half a brain and wanna have fun and keep your mental sanity, dont play wow. or at least just play wow with same minded comerads.

sad but true...

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, by running into the mid and PWNZ THEM INTO DA GROUNDZ

lol...

i would trust your words at least 3% if i would not see 205 itemlevel full pvp players dying stupidly like flys, instead doing objectives or have some skill, against blue equipped 700cr teams. thousands of them. every day.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-05-09 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

yeah, by running into the mid and PWNZ THEM INTO DA GROUNDZ

lol...

i would trust your words at least 3% if i would not see 205 itemlevel full pvp players dying stupidly like flys, instead doing objectives or have some skill, against blue equipped 700cr teams. thousands of them. every day.
    the /s identifies that the comment preceding it is done with a sarcastic tone. As you can see though, some people genuinely believe this stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

The fact that rbgs use target callers and leaders to call very simplistic strategies and alterations as games progress says the exact same thing.

Everything in a video game can be broken down to priority lists, skew away from it and you're making a mistake, thats all, nothing more complex other than the number of lists you need to monitor as time progresses.

For every single BG you participate in, you are the only common denominator.

Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    with how better alliance racials since decade, most serious pure pvp players go alliance (and still get f8cked since they usually need also pve to get best gear, but we talking bgs here), so the average alliance player in bg is (ironic) better than horde nowadays gearwise, skill-wise still up to debate
    You don't need pve to get the best gear.

I was just in a BG where the Alliance team had about 30k average HP while only 2 players on the Horde side had below 40k. That felt bad.

The only reason WoW players don't like PVP quests is cause they're dumber than dirt and can't perform even the most basic PVP tasks that can hardly be called PVP.

Haven't you seen the people who still claim that so and so expansion took "more skill", as if killing predictable enemy "AI" patterns that have barely changed in 15 years can be still called a challenge?

Your average WoW player is a braindead comatose vedgetable who actually grinds achievements and call that "content".

This is the people you're arguing against.

Amm, why would you do random bgs if you want to win? People go there to chill and kick off some steam.
    I for one, very rarely participate in any of the tactics, I just go where I can kill some enemies

If I want to go for performance I got to rated PvP matches and get serious there. Do you go to LFR and rage at people running away from you with soak mechanics?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fckblizzard View Post
    Your average WoW player is a braindead comatose vedgetable who actually grinds achievements and call that "content".

Completionism is player made content in the same way as pushing keys is. No one asks you to.
    I do go for achievement runs on weeks we are not pushing 20s, I know quite a few people.
    And now I saw your nickname so yeah... Probably it's better to be braindead and collect achievements than create alt accounts on forums so you can rage. That's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Amm, why would you do random bgs if you want to win? People go there to chill and kick off some steam.
    I for one, very rarely participate in any of the tactics, I just go where I can kill some enemies

If I want to go for performance I got to rated PvP matches and get serious there. Do you go to LFR and rage at people running away from you with soak mechanics?
    I have said this in soooo many bgs - its the same story in every single one - some people there for a laugh, some to troll, some to test out a new spec/class, and some who genuinely want to try their best to win. Given that it is a random BG, I think all these motivations are perfectly acceptable, with the only exception being "trolling", depending on what they are actually doing. I knew a rogue who would go into BGs purely to sap players and annoy them - didnt care what was going on around him - he was just there to Sap people.

The problem with trying to take any action against a player like that is how would you differentiate between a competitive player who's probing and poking the opposition, scouting, or attempting to control the battlefield by sapping/slowing other players, and some dickhead rogue out there for laughs pissing people off. I myself would often play my rogue in random BGs by poking and annoying the opposition near a flag, hoping they at least stay there, if not call for support (more common) and suddenly im holding 2/3 players at a flag while we (in theory) gain a numbers advantage at other flags.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2021-05-10 at 12:14 AM.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just look out for Horde players that are mercenary mainly. I'm Alliance only so far this expansion, and have never ever had faith in Alliance in Random BGs, usually gear is a massive problem and sometimes coordination. But I'm usually heartened to see mercenaries from the likes of Tarren-Mill, Draenor and Kazzak (big EU Horde servers) because it often seems to be premade and has decent chance to be better geared than most Alliance players are.

At the end of the day, Random Battlegrounds are what they say on the tin, random. Sometimes you get Gladiators, sometimes you get potatoes. I'm doing one win a day on my Shaman for Honor/CQ Gear whilst my DK, Warrior and Warlock are unlikely to need Honor/CQ any time soon so they don't do any (Warlock might hit 1800 if I actually play it more).

In terms of Arena, thankfully I play with a guy in my Guild and we've played 2v2 on and off since Legion. My Guild does RBGs around 1800 so I haven't even tried to PUG Arena/RBGs so far this expansion.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by fckblizzard View Post
    The only reason WoW players don't like PVP quests is cause they're dumber than dirt and can't perform even the most basic PVP tasks that can hardly be called PVP.

Haven't you seen the people who still claim that so and so expansion took "more skill", as if killing predictable enemy "AI" patterns that have barely changed in 15 years can be still called a challenge?

Do you need to lie down? Maybe take a breather? The amount of undiluted anger and hate isn't exactly healthy.

I dunno, I mean look at how long it took you to figure this all out..

I have said this in soooo many bgs - its the same story in every single one - some people there for a laugh, some to troll, some to test out a new spec/class, and some who genuinely want to try their best to win. Given that it is a random BG, I think all these motivations are perfectly acceptable, with the only exception being "trolling", depending on what they are actually doing. I knew a rogue who would go into BGs purely to sap players and annoy them - didnt care what was going on around him - he was just there to Sap people.

The problem with trying to take any action against a player like that is how would you differentiate between a competitive player who's probing and poking the opposition, scouting, or attempting to control the battlefield by sapping/slowing other players, and some dickhead rogue out there for laughs pissing people off. I myself would often play my rogue in random BGs by poking and annoying the opposition near a flag, hoping they at least stay there, if not call for support (more common) and suddenly im holding 2/3 players at a flag while we (in theory) gain a numbers advantage at other flags.
    Exactly. Random BG leaders make me laugh if they talk shit to people. I don't go onto suicide mission, but if we are holding 3 bases and I can't find any alliance I will go and scout instead of sitting like a duck even if it's not good because I am there to smack some faces.
    Same in World PvP quests - I just kill people if I feel like it even if this means I will likely get killed and will have to run while I could have just done the quest in 3mins without killing players. Some people get really salty even tho I am a single player, not a damn raid in the pvp zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    You don't need pve to get the best gear.
    maybe this exp, but in wow in general u did, specially when humans had that most broken OP racial, it made pve trinket a make-or-break for arena
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I am 30+, playing a game which is aimed at people of 12 years or older. I kinda expect a wide range of experience and understanding of the world and everything else.

Be an adult and behave like a role model. Doesn't matter if you think they're dumb. At least that's how I think
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.