Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Some people here remind me of 4 yo spoiled kids who roll on the floor in the store because they can't open their toy until they get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I'm not subbed atm. Is the mount something that will stay in my mount list to be collected when sub again or will it be some time limited thing?
    should be able to log in and grab it on a lvl 1 char. so no need to sub.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I'm curious, if I'm undergeared for Layer 8 in Torghast, or just not high geared for a smooth run, should I choose these new powers over the proven ones or does it not matter because everything is affected by gear?
    The powers make a huge difference. I did both wings at 8 on my 170 shaman yesterday and the first run was a train wreck because of the powers I got and then the next two were super easy with the only death being from me falling off a chain like a dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I haven't gave Blizzard a single dollar since the WoW token was introduced because of crap like this. Billion dollar company and they constantly have screw ups like this. I don't know how you can defend them.
    I don't know how people like you somehow believe that having a lot of money means that mistakes don't happen. Are you one of those billionaire kids from cartoons who throws money at every problem to fix it?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuunda View Post
    the level of entitlement always shocks me, guess im old fasioned but where i come from when someone gives you a gift you dont bitch about them taking too long to prepare it for you. cunts
    I believe this is not about bitchin but about Blizzard’s inability to properly communicate. They advertised this shitty mount for months now and said this is going to be available when patch lands. People are disappointed that is all. Btw I don’t need it even for free. It is ugly.

I haven't gave Blizzard a single dollar since the WoW token was introduced because of crap like this. Billion dollar company and they constantly have screw ups like this. I don't know how you can defend them.
    lol even worst bro. youre not even paying for the game and youre acting entitled to shit lol HOLY FUCK youre outta touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Bohoo i had to wait 24hours at most for a free mount."
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Each to their own n'all that, but... Why?
    brony logic obvs
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010