Salvage unused shadowlands legendaries ?

Hello,

I don't know if anyone ever made a post about this.

In the beginning of the expansion i made legendaries on the wrong base item.

I didn't know for example that the belt legendarie, gives less secondary stats then if i would have crafted the legendarie on the leg base item.

After making two rank 1 legendaries i found out it was both the wrong base item.

Would it be possible for Blizzard to give the Rune Carver an option to salvage legendaries you want to get rid off and remake ?

Even if i only get 250 soul ash back while it costed me about 1k+, it would be better then nothing.

It's now just rotting away in my bank.

I'd like to see an option to change them into high ilvl ones.
    For example:
    I've got 235ilvl head and I'd like to get 235ilvl wrists.
    Runemaster could use the 235ilvl head and 190ilvl wrists and change them into 235ilvl wrists.

Though bonus ash for salvaging them would be cool also.

I agree, they should be salvagable and at least give parts of the soul ash back.

Oh, and you should be able to change the secondary stats on the item (maybe also with some soul ash cost).

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I agree, they should be salvagable and at least give parts of the soul ash back.

Oh, and you should be able to change the secondary stats on the item (maybe also with some soul ash cost).
    Yes, this would be amazing aswell.