Poll: Which class you going to boost?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My main was a druid in Classic. Boosting Warlock and leaving the oomkin as herbing toon. BC along with MoP was the best time to be a lock

Demonology here i come. Missed you all those years!

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Lots of priests, druids and shamans. Not a single one of them are going to heal.

- - - Updated - - -

The question was what class you were boosting. If you're not boosting you obviously don't answer the question.

If there's a poll about how I like my broccoli I would be pretty stupid to try to answer it if I didn't like broccoli.
    Im boosting a CoH priest actually because fuck leveling that class.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ...well your not purchasing BC Classic
    Context is important - please read what I was replying to. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Nothing in that offers any further insight than Blizzard have already provided to us directly.

In an ideal world I want 3 level 70 ( mage, hunter, warlock) with professions.
    Warlock is going to be my main character.

I'm going to check how painful it is to level past level 30,

I finally found a good server and I can't even get a SM group.
    So maybe I will just boost a lock

Also, I'm gonna wait for the pre-patch and experience nerf so I will get the idea what I'm gonan do

Won't boost unless it's free (which is unlikely). But my main will likely be a spriest. As soon as there is a release date and more details on the tBC server transition, I will start leveling one. My hope is that there will be fresh servers but that is also looking unlikely.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    So we all getting x1 free 58 boost, I'll be using it for shaman.

I've never played Shaman in TBC and looking forward to having a resto/ele alt.
    one boost per account but it's not Free
    also, you can't use that boost on a Blood elf or Draenei
    so if you're alliance you can't boost a Shaman and if you're horde you can't boost a Paladin
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2021-03-11 at 12:22 AM.

We are not getting a free boost.

But the one i will buy will be either shaman or herb slave aka druid.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Nothing in that offers any further insight than Blizzard have already provided to us directly.
    I just did a quick google search for the announcement and this was one of the first sources that popped up, and just went with it since it had the information I was looking for.

Interesting to see how Blizzard dropped the ball with the boosts.
    They could have cashed in on people boosting bloodelfs and draenei, but instead people will have to buy gold to pay for instanced boosts during prepatch.
    Crazy how blizz is throwing money away.

This is a picture taken from Netherstorm some days after release (yeah I have come from the future):

Does it answer your question about the most common boosted class?

Considering just not legit players but bots too I can say that , like spartans fighting in the shades of the persians arrrows.....we are gonna play in the shade of 4 triilion druids.

Now REALLY answering your question ( as in ME) I got few things to do in retail now so I'm leveling a druid to make company to my hunter and saving the boost for an ocasional :"Damn!! I would like to play X" so in summary: none yet,will see.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    This is a picture taken from Netherstorm some days after release (yeah I have come from the future):
    Flight form will most likely not be in on release day, it wasn't added until 2.1, which is the BT patch.

Disregarding that those that take the boost need to level gathering professions in the first place and druid is quite frankly overrated as farm character, at least in TBC.

But hey, go on and boost those druids.

Paladin duh, I’m not auto-attacking my way to 58.

From 58 I’ll survive, and prepare him well for WoTLK Classic!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Flight form will most likely not be in on release day, it wasn't added until 2.1, which is the BT patch.

Disregarding that those that take the boost need to level gathering professions in the first place and druid is quite frankly overrated as farm character, at least in TBC.

Well it's 2.4.3 from the start and that means some things in and some thing out we don't know yet although it could be yeah but every single boosted char needs to level gathering anyway.

Do you really think most bots ain't gonna be druids? No I don't think you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

Druids get their regular flight form at lvl 68 and that was in from the start.

What wasnt in from the start was their epic flight form questline. It may or may not be in from the start in tbc. Either way - its not like bots are going to get epic flight form

Well it's 2.4.3 from the start and that means some things in and some thing out we don't know yet although it could be yeah but every single boosted char needs to level gathering anyway.
    Considering they've held back also more than just raidcontent in Classic until their respective phases, it's highly likely that the same thing will apply to TBC as well.
    Do you really think most bots ain't gonna be druids? No I don't think you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Druids get their regular flight form at lvl 68 and that was in from the start.
    The regular flight form is 60%, which is slower than any epic mount, so that benefits shrinks massively.

And with everybody and their mother having epic flying, at least on their farm characters, botters are at a disadvantage at farming nodes, unless they also grab epic flying, their g/h will massively suffer due to other people just gathering nodes so much faster.

My guess is that bots will resort to farming raw gold, rather than attempt to farm materials, at least during early TBC where everybody farms mats for gold / craftable items.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Interesting to see how Blizzard dropped the ball with the boosts.
    They could have cashed in on people boosting bloodelfs and draenei, but instead people will have to buy gold to pay for instanced boosts during prepatch.
    Crazy how blizz is throwing money away.
    WoW Token in Classic by Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Hopefully it's only like $10 bucks.
    10 bucks lol?no way,if anything it will be way more than the normal retail boost,because its limited to just one,and it should take in account the averege time it takes to lvl,in bfa or sl lvling is super fast no matter how you level,in tbc 1-58 unless you get boosted its still pretty slow

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    10 bucks lol?no way,if anything it will be way more than the normal retail boost,because its limited to just one,and it should take in account the averege time it takes to lvl,in bfa or sl lvling is super fast no matter how you level,in tbc 1-58 unless you get boosted its still pretty slow
    If it’s less than $60, I’ll donate the difference to a charity in Illidan Stormrage’s name.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I think it should be cheap because it is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think it should be cheap because it is limited.
    thats literaly ass backwards logic