could be but still doesnt explain why no1 died as if you were protected lora at 1% me at 5% and grae left at 49% it most likely was gunna be grae to die but nothing seemed to happen so the question is did a doctor save him or is he night kill immune like clairy was spouting in d1

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    could be but still doesnt explain why no1 died as if you were protected lora at 1% me at 5% and grae left at 49% it most likely was gunna be grae to die but nothing seemed to happen so the question is did a doctor save him or is he night kill immune like clairy was spouting in d1
    Post CV

Or Cereal was targeted and the kill was blocked. Or @Crackleslap is bullshitting.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-15 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Tried to to Clarinet first (didn't work cause he was dead, and I didn't see the post). Tried Cereal after and I guess it didn't work lol
    Is there anything to say it didnt work? Like you could have jailed Cereal? Or do you know it failed?

3+ Year Old Account
    Oof. Ok so I think that Cereal might've Blocked me from Jailing him. But, I have no negative 'buffs' or anything so I'm sure it's fine
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Post CV

Or Cereal was targeted and the kill was blocked. Or Crackle is bullshitting.
    yes but if its a % kill type id assume its random due to the %s

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Is there anything to say it didnt work? Like you could have jailed Cereal? Or do you know it failed?
    I was told that I couldn't have the result of my actions so I think it failed?

I was told that I couldn't have the result of my actions so I think it failed?
    Post CVI

Wait. Did thou receive a "No Result" as a result of thou trying to jail Cereal?

3+ Year Old Account
    Post CVI

Wait. Did thou receive a "No Result" as a result of thou trying to jail Cereal?
    If you'll taking just being told there I can't have the result of my actions, then yes

Nothing to say here. Just want to fuck with you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

If you'll taking just being told there I can't have the result of my actions, then yes
    Post CVII

Cereal assumes thou asked @foxximcleod in QT if thou would get the results of thy action and the answer was no? If so, that is normal as Jailers do not get told if the action is successful or not.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-15 at 12:16 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Post CVII

Cereal assumes thou asked Foxxi in QT if thou would get the results of thy action and the answer was no? If so, that is normal as Jailers do not get told if the action is successful or not.
    I kind of did?

Hmm... never been a Jailer before, so if this is normal then I have no idea why lol

Based on interactions with Foxxi; I don't think you can take that as your action failing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we appear to have lost 10 hours from the timer already? Or was it incorrect?

thats correct xan

Post CVIII

Cereal does not think the timer is random, but is not sure what could be triggering it. Maybe the use of the word Jailer.

The timer started at 48 and went up to 50s and is now back down.

I can confirm there is nothing wrong with the timer. It is accurate at all times.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Based on interactions with Foxxi; I don't think you can take that as your action failing.
    Oh. Oh shit...

FoS Foxxi

im thinkin when a person says thier role it reduces as an infraction maybe we arent warned about infractions we already know now

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I can confirm there is nothing wrong with the timer. It is accurate at all times.
    Post CIX

Thank thee for being the benevolent figure and ensuring the time is accurate.

dont thank her shes the devil

Post CIX

Thank thee for being the benevolent figure and ensuring the time is accurate.
    Stockholm syndrome on display.