10+ Year Old Account

Current/Up to date Retail Server Population/Faction Ratio websites?

I haven't been able to find any up to date information in terms of retail server populations and faction ratios. I remember "back in the day" that warcraftrealms.com was the go-to but from my understanding it doesn't work anymore?
    Or is not accurate?

There is wowrealmpopulation.com but this looks like just the top populated servers and not every server... or I just haven't been able to sort it that way.

A group of my friends and I, about 6 of us total, are looking to move to a much higher populated server (for M+, raiding, and eventually arena) than what we are currently on. We also would like a decent Alliance to Horde ratio'd server for leveling alts on the opposite faction of that server.

So I suppose what I am wondering is if there is a better way to see information about a server's population and Alliance to Horde ratio instead of just logging into the game and sorting the server last from "Full" to "High" and downward to "Low" and "New Players"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I haven't been able to find any up to date information in terms of retail server populations and faction ratios. I remember "back in the day" that warcraftrealms.com was the go-to but from my understanding it doesn't work anymore?
    Or is not accurate?

There is wowrealmpopulation.com but this looks like just the top populated servers and not every server... or I just haven't been able to sort it that way.

A group of my friends and I, about 6 of us total, are looking to move to a much higher populated server (for M+, raiding, and eventually arena) than what we are currently on. We also would like a decent Alliance to Horde ratio'd server for leveling alts on the opposite faction of that server.

So I suppose what I am wondering is if there is a better way to see information about a server's population and Alliance to Horde ratio instead of just logging into the game and sorting the server last from "Full" to "High" and downward to "Low" and "New Players"?
    There is no one with the correct number of players on servers except Blizzard, the rest is speculation in numbers which apparently doesn't fall that accurate.

You might have a higher success rate in asking people about what server is more popular/busy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no actual accurate website, despite what people may claim. You even say the same for any other MMO as well.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charizma View Post

This helps. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You might have a higher success rate in asking people about what server is more popular/busy.

Yeah I was thinking that may be a better option. But like... that's a lot of effort. But it is what it is. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that may be a better option. But like... that's a lot of effort.
    Sometimes you have to put in more effort when having to find a new home.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..