Poll: Which xpac would be better in classic? (perma-server)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Cool Poll: Which xpac would you prefer to play in PERMANENTLY?

Out of these 2, from beginning to end, which expansion would you prefer to play as a classic version on a perma-server?

Classic Cataclysm vs Classic Warlords of Draenor

Of those two options? I'd go with WoD because there'd be more old dungeons to run for mounts.

I mean I guess cata but in reality if these were my options I’d just quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Law View Post
    Out of these 2, from beginning to end, which expansion would you prefer to play as a classic version on a perma-server?

Classic Cataclysm vs Classic Warlords of Draenor
    "Which xpac would you prefer to play in PERMANENTLY?"

? You know there's a diff between "Permanently" and "beginning to end" right

Your post is a contradiction. beginning to end is basically 2 years it's Tier 11 to Tier 13, permanently is....permanently everyday for the rest of your life nothing else no other expansion.

Both Cata and Wod are dog shit so this is probably a bait thread, either way your low IQ already ruined it.

I'd quit with those two options.

Cataclysm by far.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I'd play cataclysm over any subsequent expansion, by far.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Cata came after fire because it is inferior to BC or Wrath.

However, now that Blizz has shown us that they are willing to pretty cheap on expansion content since then, Cata is far superior to WoD, BfA, and SL.

non of them.. cus i cant play a game forever at the same content... For PvP both were shit

Actually missed most of wod so I suppose actually playing it on a classic server would be cool. Post is a contradiction though, I'd play neither of them permanently once id done the content, but I'd play wod beginning to end at least. Done cata to death think I'd rather not do again. Gonna stick on a tbc realm after it's done instead of go to wotlk. I could play tbc permanently

Cata for sure.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    From those two options, WoD, but only because of new models and free Garrison gold to buy old shit.

None of them... Both were horrible...
    But if i had to choose something probably Cata.
    BoD, BWD and Firelands were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G raids but literally anything else horseshit sadly.

Now that's some biased poll.

If it was a continous release of "fresh" servers:
    Cata

If it was a server stuck on the last phase:
    WoD

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'll bite:

WoD. Better and more frequent cinematics. (Watching Snowfury desperately try to dig out Ga'nar will always make me walk over and hug my dog. every time.)

The Garrison was also fun at first. I'd play until I finished building my garrison & shipyard, getting the stable mounts, collecting and gearing followers, then quit.

edit: ooo, Kral makes a good point above me. The above is assuming its a "server stuck in the last phase" situation.
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2021-03-16 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    Ew...I couldn't do either tbh. WoD if I had to make a choice. Both went on too long. Firelands was the only redeeming quality of WoD worth going back to, the dungeons and raids outside of were awful. WoD also went on too long but at least the raids and dungeons were a little better designed. And the world content was better. But neither were worth going back to in Classic form.

It's always kind of a loaded question to compare to Cata anyway since it was such a unique expansion. It was the only expansion in wow where 1/2 the 'content' developed for the expansion was the revamp of the old leveling zones and changes to allow flying in Azeroth. That was the excuse given by Blizzard for why the max level content was lacking compared to all other expansions. Every other expansion focused 90%+ on top level content.

Legion.

Also i voted WoD since i didn't play it a lot.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its no secret that both these expansions were fucking garbo but at least in WoD pvp was fun.

Plus you have to play the odds here if you're playing wod forever you still have access to content from all the expansions that preceded it including cata.

With these two horrible options? I wouldn't play WoW anymore.

If someone forced me at gunpoint... WoD.