Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Demo Lock requires a lot of forethought, setup and improvisation in M+. I do well in Mythic+ in both ST and MT, and moreso if there's good party comp synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Korbynn View Post
    Demo Lock requires a lot of forethought, setup and improvisation in M+. I do well in Mythic+ in both ST and MT, and moreso if there's good party comp synergy.
    Demo is perfectly alright for trash. For bosses i feel like its subpar in comparison to aff, but ye the actual specc design is fluid and feels nice. The ability to quickly burst imps whenever you need really helps make aoe feel smoother, whereas with aff aoe dotting is a chore.

Affli would be fine if m+ had longer trash pulls. You have to be on the edge of your group's capabilities for aff to have enough ramp

Demo is..OK

The reason so many people rate demo highly for m+ is because affli is clunky and difficult, while destro with cinders is also harder to maximize.
    As demo you basically do your singletarget rotation with the occasional implosion.

Destro > Demo > Affli for regular m+ gameplay. For serious pushing affli fairs better but you shouldn't be brought to those runs anyway with so many better ranged specs.

You guys are your own worst enemy, they just tanked warlocks in M+. The only reason warlocks had a spot at all was because MR was so strong in higher keys and allowed locks to actually have ramp up to spam MR, but afflic locks kept crying "Waaah our dots suck we don't feel like affliction" BOOM MR nerfed, agony buffed, enjoy crying about no M+ invites

i absolutely Love affliction in mythic+ right now
    we are Absolute monsters
    although apparently Affliction tapers off when you get into the 25's and higher.....but i prob wont see that anyway

question though: what legendaries does affliction run? the NF cov one? the 10% damage done when your demon + yourself do damage???
    also..i bumped this because i didnt want to start a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    question though: what legendaries does affliction run? the NF cov one? the 10% damage done when your demon + yourself do damage???
    also..i bumped this because i didnt want to start a new thread
    Run Decaying Soul Satchel, or Wrath of Consumption during Explosive week. The amount of times Explosives will pop up and shit on your Soul Rot + Seed spam is enough to defeat most of DSS's value.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.