Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Play something else then, I doubt you're pulling a paycheck for logging into WoW.
    just curious, what does that have to do with anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    You know people can see your post history right? And we can see that up till the 17th you were offering up helping tips in a pvp thread. So between the 17th and today you went from being helpful to spewing hate. How bad did you get your ass stomped to cause this thread?

One can be helpful and also hate the state of the game.. Why is that hard for you to understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Whenever threads like these pop up you get these pseudo-intelectuals, usually along with the OP of the thread, replying that "just quit the game then" is not a real answer, and how everyone should be appreciative how this experienced individual is sticking with the game he actually hates and spends time making it better (by whining and cursing on-line).

Sory, but no. Just no. At some point you are just a pain in the ass to others, and most of all, to yourself. Imagine hating any other single thing in the world, and instead of just ditching it completely, obsessively sticking to it and participating in it for hours a day, all the while you're whining how bad it is.

You have a real problem OP. If you are unable to abandon something that makes you so miserable you need to get medical assistance ASAP. Your feedback, whether useful or not, is not worth your time and mental health that you are wasting doing something you do not enjoy. Especially since there's a major group of people who like the game as it is. Chances are it's just no longer a game for you and you should move on.
    now THIS is a comment worths replying to.

if i was in a state like you described, i would definitely take a step back and do other things. but, my problem is, blizzard HAS to acknowledge that there are multiple problems with the pvp scene of their armada game. i am venting here ( also commented on offical forums multiple times ) because you sometimes feel the need and get into meaningless arguments with internet nobodies ( i am also an internet nobody for everyone else here )

plus, i may project the problems in the worst possible way but frankly it doesn't make them less important. blizzard has to change the system ( i guess i gave a couple of advices a few replies ago) of pvp and they need to do it today. i agree, at higher ratings ( like 1800+ ? ) it is pretty rare or close to impossible to face those boosters but at my rating (1.4 to 1.5 up and down constantly) they are like roaches. all i want is fair game and all i am getting back is either '' git gud '' nonsense or '' oh i felt offended '' nonsense. i mean, get the fuck out of the converstaion if you are offended ? i may not be the right internet nobody for your high heels maybe ? simply, fuck off ?

anyway, my statements stand. the pvp system has to change. all i am asking for is a fair fighting ground. hell, i don't even know what rating is my max with my current gear / skill. how hilariously terrible is this ??!?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post

5) give us solo queue for rated bgs as well. because, simply , why not ?
    I have to agree with this. There is no point to wait while people form the group. They could also add the required rating so people can queue to their difficulty level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    just curious, what does that have to do with anything?

- - - Updated - - -

One can be helpful and also hate the state of the game.. Why is that hard for you to understand?
    It's not hard to understand but if you think that is the case here that's very cute. It's even better when you go further back and see he has no pattern of this at all. So keep being obtuse for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not hard to understand but if you think that is the case here that's very cute. It's even better when you go further back and see he has no pattern of this at all. So keep being obtuse for no reason.
    honey, you don't have to look under every stone in the garden. there is no pattern. there is a problem and i am stating it my way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but just because i don't buy into your personal bias against someone doesn't mean i'm being obtuse. Means i'm giving them the benefit of doubt. Besides i'm not a psycho who goes digging up a person's past post history to get an idea of what they really mean.. Why you do is beyond me.

but, my problem is, blizzard HAS to acknowledge that there are multiple problems with the pvp scene of their armada game.
    Why do people think Blizz is going to go

Were sorry we fucked up the game for you we promise to do better next time...fuck when have they EVER did that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Why do people think Blizz is going to go

Were sorry we fucked up the game for you we promise to do better next time...fuck when have they EVER did that
    maybe in the past but not with the dev team lead by Ion. They're arrogant beyond belief.

maybe in the past but not with the dev team lead by Ion. They're arrogant beyond belief.
    ....fun fact it was never

10+ Year Old Account
    what i really wonder is, are they refusing to make the change in the right direction out of arrogance or ... do they really have any idea how to fix the game as it is ? bliizard i knew in the past would fix something THIS broken in a heartbeat but... one wonders if the flowing coin --> real money is so good that they stopped caring ? am i shaking the bushes to find a snake here ? almost feels like they lost control of their own game.

10+ Year Old Account
    what i really wonder is, are they refusing to make the change in the right direction out of arrogance or ... do they really have any idea how to fix the game as it is ? bliizard i knew in the past would fix something THIS broken in a heartbeat but... one wonders if the flowing coin --> real money is so good that they stopped caring ? am i shaking the bushes to find a snake here ? almost feels like they lost control of their own game.
    Probably a bit of both.

Ironic, venting about arena being a fire mage of all things.

It's not like very second group is a boosting group.
    Your item level is very fair for this rating given how most people are already closing in on 220 with just weekly chest rewards.
    A half decent player would wipe your ass with that item level, there is no booster needed.

how about you go bark to another tree if the converstaion / venting / crying doesn't interest you ?
    Reworded slightly to suit your situation

"how about you go play another hobby if the game doesn't interest you ?"

You're happy to lash out and bag others when they comment, but can't even take your own advice; some people are beyond help I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Ironic, venting about arena being a fire mage of all things.

It's not like very second group is a boosting group.
    Your item level is very fair for this rating given how most people are already closing in on 220 with just weekly chest rewards.
    A half decent player would wipe your ass with that item level, there is no booster needed.
    there is nothing ironic about my post. if you think that class helps when it comes to facing gladiator - geared boosters, you are the ne who is delusional. a ret with said 220 gear globals 2 players in around 3 seconds. ever ate a 41k final verdict ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    If you hate the game so much why are you playing it?
    Mostly because there is nothing to play in the long run, because all other MMOs suck even harder, and the odd single player game is eaten up in like a week tops and then he has nothing to play once again.

So basically without WoW, he would be using a 3k dollars computer for just watching Twitch, Youtube, and trolling reddit.

Oh wait, that's just me.

you are a very special person aren't you ?

1) i don't know where did you get the idea of me talking about rbgs but i was talking about arenas so it is not 9v10 it is either 2v2 or 3v3.

2) i am not 2100 quality and never claimed i am. i am playing arena ( after MoP ) for the first time in many many years and playing mage for the first time in my 15 years of wow history.

3) for all the rest : i won't quit the game i spent in more than your entire life just because some lazyass fuckers in blizzard hq feels like there is nothing to fix in the pvp scene of the game. there are lots of things they can fix, only problem is if they feel like it or not.

4) git gud is a retarded comment so i won't even response to those apes.

quick edit : i am not sure about the situation on na servers but on eu every other game is a 3k 3v3 rating guy ( he has 1.3k on 2v2 ) boosting a keyboard turner fucktard. i managed to climb to 1.5k despite those no lifer morons. fuck their pet turtles with a sugar crane.
    Point 3 makes a big case to you being addicted. Which is even more of a reason to quit. You clearly don't like the game and yet you cling to it like it's some warped love. For your sake i hope you can move on.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

You have to remember that this is the company where a senior representative said on stage: You think you do, but you don't.

As Depakote said, they are arrogant beyond belief.

It would be really interesting to see what their five year plan for wow is.

This has never been a pvp game. There are way better games out there for pvp.

Its like playing diablo 2 for the pvp part. You could do it but its pretty shoddy and people think you are weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who is playing this game wants something different from it.

There is no "right" direction.

I don't know, I think this is one of the best PvP seasons in years. Relatively fast paced, gearing isn't that hard, every class is viable and most specs are viable.

Curious to know what parts of the game people are disliking right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I don't know, I think this is one of the best PvP seasons in years. Relatively fast paced, gearing isn't that hard, every class is viable and most specs are viable.

Curious to know what parts of the game people are disliking right now.
    i like the fast paced arena style too but the main problem here is boosters and blizzard not caring about the situation on eu ( again, not sure about na or other regions )

i simply don't want to face a player who is way beyond my league in both gear and possibly skill too. the only thing i want is a fair game. i shouldn't be asking for much. i am trying to improve the class i am playing for the first time but bashing your head to a wall over and over is not fun. funny thing is, apart from a few sane people, only thing i am hearing is either '' git gud '' or '' leave the game if you feel like hurt '' bullshit. i am stating the obvious here. stop being a fuckin bot for a sec and try to understand the situation. that last part is not directed to anyone btw, it was a general rant.