Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    Well, what makes M+ “ hard “ ?

    You have to interrupt some trash adds ?

    Guess what, casuals used to do that in normal heroics.... now people think it’s something special
    So are you arguing that “normal heroics” are as hard as m+? I’m pretty sure you’re just a troll at this point.
    Every single wow player should always try to make their own groups. Then you'd just have thousands of groups in group finder, without a single applicant.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    So are you arguing that “normal heroics” are as hard as m+? I’m pretty sure you’re just a troll at this point.
    No... what I was trying to relate, was that what people see as “ hard “ content... is not really that hard.... and today’s m+ is basically a normal heroic in past expansions

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    No... what I was trying to relate, was that what people see as “ hard “ content... is not really that hard.... and today’s m+ is basically a normal heroic in past expansions
    So if it's not that hard then casuals can do it. You arent making any sense. If its not fun, find a dif game. What is your point making the sane thread multiple times? What do you hope to qccomplish?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    So if it's not that hard then casuals can do it. You arent making any sense. If its not fun, find a dif game. What is your point making the sane thread multiple times? What do you hope to qccomplish?
    Great question... and I think I’m about at the end of my rant

    I guess what I wanted is to see if anyone else agreed that M+ rewards are way out of whack

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    No... what I was trying to relate, was that what people see as “ hard “ content... is not really that hard.... and today’s m+ is basically a normal heroic in past expansions
    Ok, your argument was something like “normal heroics have interrupts and m+ have interrupts so they are the same”.

    Let me give you another logically similar one: “Why would anyone walk up Everest when they can just go up a hill near their house?”
    Every single wow player should always try to make their own groups. Then you'd just have thousands of groups in group finder, without a single applicant.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    Great question... and I think I’m about at the end of my rant

    I guess what I wanted is to see if anyone else agreed that M+ rewards are way out of whack
    M+ is infinitely repeatable so the drops are extra low which is out of whack. To counter this and still give some progression, the vault reward is a little higher. Once you are about a month in, the only actual upgrades you are getting from M+ are from the vault, with the occasional slow filled by a low ilvl piece. Raiders get 2+ pieces a week (~1 from boss itself, 1 from vault). They will gear at roughly the same pace. Those that do multiple forms of content will gear the fastest. If you only want to do worldquests, your capped at 197 c9v gear and occasional 203 from a calling. You should move into more difficult (but apparently stupidly easy per you) content to get more gear

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, your argument was something like “normal heroics have interrupts and m+ have interrupts so they are the same”.

    Let me give you another logically similar one: “Why would anyone walk up Everest when they can just go up a hill near their house?”
    If Everest gives you 210 ilvl gear for walking a few more steps than your local hill... everyone would choose Everest

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    If Everest gives you 210 ilvl gear for walking a few more steps than your local hill... everyone would choose Everest
    Whoosh... dude I was trying to show that you can’t reduce difficulty to “well both have interrupts so same difficulty” by making a ridiculous comparison between a hill and Mount Everest. You seemed to miss it entirely though.
    Every single wow player should always try to make their own groups. Then you'd just have thousands of groups in group finder, without a single applicant.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    YOu wanna know if i did Mythic+? I didn't. I have one 15. Did that quite early on. Have no big interest in it anymore... or time.

    Still i did this one way before we cleared heroic. Now in 5 bosses Mythic raid.
    Had my all 15 in Bfa. Maybe doing later on but probably not, because i am not a massive fan of the current dungeons.

    But you have to trust me or not i don't care. But i won't put my profile on public.
    Allriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    Vanilla Good, TBC Bad, Wotlk Good, Cata Bad, MoP Good, WoD Bad, Legion Good, BfA Bad, SL Good, ??? Bad

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    because difficulty is relative
    It isnt, there is no such thing as "difficulty is relative" between doing a +2 and killing mythic Sire, one is way harder than the other, doesnt matter if 100000 Jimmys find the +2 hard.

  11. #71
    M+5 is not 171, but 194 content. And 210 is trash gear below heroic raid. So what the problem?

  12. #72
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    It isnt, there is no such thing as "difficulty is relative" between doing a +2 and killing mythic Sire, one is way harder than the other, doesnt matter if 100000 Jimmys find the +2 hard.
    There is a lot of pressure on someone to make the right interrupts and or do an aoe stun during an M+12 or more

    most classes in the game have a stun or an interrupt

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    Because Ion and his cronies are (literally) elitist raiders, and they wanted an easy way to gear up each time a new raid was released.

    That's why.

    It's also why there's such massive "exploits" (wink wink, nudge nudge) that slip into the game at the start of each expansion, last about a week or two, then get removed without any consequences to those who "exploited" (wink wink, nudge nudge) them.
    So why was Ion's main class one of the absolute worst over the entirety of BfA and is middling at best now?

    I love conspiracy theories. Will be eagerly awaiting your enlightened reply. Thanks in advance.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    There is a lot of pressure on someone to make the right interrupts and or do an aoe stun during an M+12 or more

    most classes in the game have a stun or an interrupt
    What does that have to do with "difficulty is relative" being false in this game? some content is objectively harder than others and i gave you a clear example, i can give you another, doing a world quest and killing Mythic Stone Legion Generals, which 1 is harder? or is that relative to how undergeared Jimmy is to complete the world quest?

  15. #75
    Not this shit again.

    You get a random chance per week to get that item. It's heavily time gated one reward. And 210 isn't even on par with hc raid so kind of misfired there.

    Raid remains the quickest way to gear up, regardless of your "bbbuut m+ is spammable" bullshit.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    I guess what I wanted is to see if anyone else agreed that M+ rewards are way out of whack
    What do you think the vault reward for a +5 should be? 210 is irrelevant ... what does it matter? And way out of whack? Assuming you think it should be lower ... you want it to be the same as the upgraded campaign gear that fresh 60's wear? How would that make any sense at all?

  17. #77
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,556
    Imagine complainin about someone getting a 210 item. lul
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Imagine complainin about someone getting a 210 item. lul
    Thank you very much

    Why do people complain when casuals want good gear ?

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Imagine complainin about someone getting a 210 item. lul
    I am guessing he is doing "progression" on H Xy'Mox and he wants his couple of 213's to seem more impressive.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There is nothing to take deep breath about, it's yet another shitty topic by same OP about same shit complaining about them "dirty casulz" getting welfare gear. As if frikkin' ilvl 210 item once per week is some game breaking thing that totally should have everyone pull pitchforks out.

    Any reasonable person would just shrug and laugh. Waw, you can get an item couple ilvls higher than LFR and World Boss crap once per week. All them evul casulz running with them ilvl 210 itenz totally threaten my tiny willy. Call the waaaambulance.

    Why them casulz get it? Because why not. It's OK to have some gear progression for casuals too. It's not like they get frikken' mythic Dena items for logging in once a week.
    Gaidax hits the nail on the head here

    Why should anyone ever be concerned with what gear other people are getting ? That's just weird ?

    Be happy with your progression..... and don't be concerned about other's progression

    Thank you Gaidax
    Last edited by Shiekyerbooty; 2021-03-22 at 09:49 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •