Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    This sounds like the work of the guy who made up that rumor that SL was going to be delayed until 2021. Was that you? Is that what you're doing here? Are you trying to get another 70 pages of shitfest?

- - - Updated - - -

So you're not actually making a guess at all then. You're saying nothing and trying to defend saying nothing.
    Not really my fault for you being too dense not to know what a guess is. A guess doesn't have to be exact.

What am I trying to defend, exactly? Jesus christ, the hostility here is actually mind-boggling.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Not really my fault for you being too dense not to know what a guess is. A guess doesn't have to be exact.

What am I trying to defend, exactly? Jesus christ, the hostility here is actually mind-boggling.
    I guess is not something where you choose almost all the options. That's called saying something for the sake of saying something. But in your mind someone disagreeing with you is hostile. I guess that makes it ok for you to start attacking people. A totally non hostile thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    To open flying it's gonna take 40 more renown so a total of 80 to get flying and the next 40 will be at the same pace as the first. Tell me this isn't true!?
    Not true. The Covenant campaigns are getting expanded and it will only take completing them to unlock flying. Yeah your renown will go up by doing the campaign but it's not tied to that. I'm not even close to 40 on any character.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD