Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

Mafia 136 - Doppelganger

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

If you are interested in playing future games or want to learn about them, please go to:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cussion-thread

General Rules:

Spoiler: 
    You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result.

There is no character claiming allowed whatsoever. Breaking the rule will result in a modkill.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players, in the game, about the game is forbidden.
    You must post at least once every 24 hours (real time) or face a potential modkill.

Questions:

Spoiler: 
    If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to the moderator or ask in your QT.

Day/Night Phases:

Spoiler: 
    Day:
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. A player will be lynched if they received the majority (more than half) of the votes - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line. If your vote is not on it’s own line it will not count.
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use "VOTE: NO LYNCH"
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Xanjori.

Day phases will last 48 hours or until majority lynch is reached.

Night:
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. Once an action is submitted it is locked in and cannot be changed. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) during this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. The only exception is ONE bump to the thread at the end of each day.

Night phases will last 24 hours or until all night actions have been submitted.

Alive Players:

1. Foxximcleod - See mod announcement
    2. Bwonsamdi
    3. Clawsout
    4. Crackleslap
    5. Cruel2u
    6. Graeham
    7. Kryllian
    8. Lora
    9. Strikered
    10. Val
    11. Xanjori

Dead Players:

Listo95 playing as Val the Moofia Boss
    Marack playing as Foxximcleod
    Clarinet playing as Xanjori
    Nefarious Tea playing as Clawsout
    Yvern playing as Clarinet

Day/Night Record:
    End of Day 1
    Start of Day 2
    End of Day 2

Moderator Announcement:

Foxximcleod is a Tree Stump. She is unable to have any actions performed upon her and she cannot vote or be voted on. She does not count towards the majority.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on 3/25 at 9:00pm EST or when majority lynch is achieved. With 15 players alive and valid, the majority lynch is 8.

Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-28 at 03:12 PM.

First.

For da trolls

3+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, I'm a cop plz no lunch
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Can we set fire to Foxxi? For trolling purposes ofc.

foxxi decerves this
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    But what about dinner mon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Lunch, you fuckers get lunch? Uh excuse me I need to see a union rep

do not wory bwon foxxi will not lunch you
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck.. I mean't 'No lynch'
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

foxxi could not lunch you even if she wanted too

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone, for once I'm able to start playing a game immediately when it starts woo! If anything we should all go for Lora due to the last game. Dying early will be no fun for me so please don't kill me early! Everything will be horrible for me come next week though due to anime!!

Can poor Foxxi do anything or is the mod trolling her to get revenge?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. Foxximcleod is a Tree Stump? What the fuck! Bastard mod?

foxxi dose not trust listo

fos listo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Can poor Foxxi do anything or is the mod trolling her to get revenge?
    foxxi is aboselutely being trolled

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Hi everyone, for once I'm able to start playing a game immediately when it starts woo! If anything we should all go for Lora due to the last game. Dying early will be no fun for me so please don't kill me early! Everything will be horrible for me come next week though due to anime!!
    That being said

vote: Listo95

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    That being said

foxxi appproves of this vote

Thought I would get it out the way with we all knew it would go that way anyway

One FoS and one vote for Listo already?! We gonna send him to da other side already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    That being said

I highly advise against this vote.

foxxi wanted to do her own trolling and tell everynone that she is the god father and now that is runed