Would full clear of raids be possible on Hardmode vanilla?

Would full clearing raids even be possible on Hardmode vanilla?
    What bosses (or quests) would be impossible to do?
    Last edited by MikeTang1991; 2023-08-06 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTang1991 View Post
    Yeah, raid wise it would be possible. Like 2 boss in BWL you can HS before the timer runs out and survive etc. Believe some guilds have or was close to doing it.
    Quests on the other hand is harder. I know there is this Tanaris quest were you HAVE to die to complete it etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Yeah, raid wise it would be possible. Like 2 boss in BWL you can HS before the timer runs out and survive etc. Believe some guilds have or was close to doing it.
    Quests on the other hand is harder. I know there is this Tanaris quest were you HAVE to die to complete it etc.
    I believe they changed that quest for the hardcore servers to no longer require death.

And to answer op; some guilds have gotten as far as naxx. None beat Naxx though. 4 horsemen were unexpectedly challenging.

Yes. You just petri flask to hearth out on a fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    I believe they changed that quest for the hardcore servers to no longer require death.

And to answer op; some guilds have gotten as far as naxx. None beat Naxx though. 4 horsemen were unexpectedly challenging.
    I loved every second of that 4 horsemen try.

With proper preparation, there's no reason not to be possible if people don't fall asleep. Don't expect many groups to do it though.

Yes and will be done rather rapidly by people who have farmed them for a decade.

People might skip bwl... everything else shouldn't be to big of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by anveena View Post
    Yes. You just petri flask to hearth out on a fuck up.
    Petri flask should have been removed from the game for official. It's so fucking stupid. Literally no different than pally bubble hearth and people disallowed that on non-official.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..