Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Siege of Orgrimmar was so long that my raid team collapsed temporarily. This isn’t going to be anywhere close to that, if the guy is even right, and he probably isn’t.
    What sucks is Seige actually wasn't a bad raid at all. It was probably too big in size (physically), but given what the raid actually was, it makes sense. It just got old after so long.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Long drought ia not such a bad thing. You can play classic/tbc or can evem press unsubscribe and try some other games for a change ... there's plenty of games worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    in the meantime he keeps calling himself a gamedev and all you can get for his "incoming " game is a picture : https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...g?format=2500w for year . he cant even develop tetris .
    Is infuriating he keeps calling himself a game dev without any games.
    He has a company since 2015...

Here it is:
    https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history

No games released...yet...he feels the need to say he is a game dev

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Lol making joke about clickbaiter is now "factually false statement" if this time around for some miracle he didn't make a clickbait (still not sure, but I wouldn't know, as I said, I'm not touching his content, dude worked hard to gain this reputation). Some people here, Jesus..
    It's pretty simple: Bellular has never stated what the OP has stated, when you frankly take the bait from the OP, it's your own fault.

Not liking Bellular is one thing, which is perfectly fine, but then one shouldn't just blindly believe that he said something because it fits your narrative.
    Yes, we desperataly need videos that November-May(+) is longer period than August-December. WE NEED HARD NUMBERS, PEOPLE MUST LEARN THE TRUTH.
    Considering that the video in question never made the implication that it's the longest content drought, what is your point?

Seriously, get this:
    Bellular never said, stated or implied that this will be longest content drought ahead, the video showcases that 9.1 is way behind schedule, compared to the two previous expansions.

This is something the OP made up, you unironically fell for a clickbait.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-03-26 at 03:28 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Sooooo... what is a proper source then?
    Proper source for.. what? You just need compare few dates available to everyone.

It will be longest X.0-X.1 gap in history? Yep, even if patch will come in earliest possible date (so ~2-2.5 months from now).

It will be longest gap without new content? No, unless 9.1 won't come until December-January.

That's whole thread.

Ironically as a casual player, there is no content doubt. I'll just plodding and pottering as I've always done. I doubt that I'm alone here. Aside from SL, there's always legacy content to play through.

Unpopular opinion, but i actually miss having a bit of drought after a patch - gives enough time to get all the items from the raid, push arena to glad/r1, push super high keys, wrap up any collectibles/achievements in the current zones. is a month or two of drought really that bad? people can leave if they are done sooner with whatever they want to do and resub once a new patch is live.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Great, so you know nothing about the guy in question nor presumably about the hard data he showed. Why are you posting then?

Btw, gotta love all the shills going OMFG BELLULAR DEM CLIKBEITZ!!1!1!1 Yeah, you are entitled to your opinion about him, but the data he has showed in the vid in question is not a matter of opinion.
    People here really don’t like math when it comes to 9.1 and its delay, so no surprise that Bellular is getting attacked.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...
    No one cares about bitchboy bell.

Soooooo let me get this straight. You watch an 'Opinion' piece, and then come in here and try to pass it along as fact.

I don't care what you heard from some third party. Hearsay doesn't work in the work environment and it sure doesn't work here. Stop listening to HEARSAY.

And just because it turns out to 'be true' doesn't mean it's based in facts. It's an opinion piece, so leave it at that.

Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...
    Longest content drought in WoW was from WoD's last content patch to Legion which was over a year long. Over 400 days.

If you think we'll have a content drought longer than that before 9.1 goes live... there's no way to said this delicately: you're downright crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know it's cool to hate on Bellular and I respect and understand your need to be cool...
    Have you ever stopped to think that there may actually be a reason to "hate on Bellular" than just "it's cool to do so"?

If 9.0.5 lasts longer than 5.4 I'll eat my hat.

Nothing bell said was wrong and the WoW defenders here are missing his point. Yeah, siege of org was longer drought but that ended an expac

Name another .1 that took this long or even close to this long. You can’t, and 9.1 isn’t even on the horizon for months still.

Why is it so hard to say you love a game but the people making it are a bunch of incompetent boobs who can’t hold a candle to the people who developed on WoW before them.

SL is off to a really bad start and if 9.1 doesn’t hit til august, you can write SL off as beyond salvation

Good to see blizzards white knights are still honouring their oaths of loyalty.
    Oh. You're one of those. Yeah, moving on.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    People here really don’t like math when it comes to 9.1 and its delay, so no surprise that Bellular is getting attacked.
    Are you suggesting that people, ekhem, "attacking" Bellular are not aware that gap between 9.0 and 9.1 will be long?

And let me summare: if I don't like Bellular content/ think he's cheap clickbaiter:
    - I'm shill for Blizzard
    - I don't really like math.

Have something more?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Are these shills and Blizzard boot lickers actual employees of Activision?
    Oh, you're another one of those.

Because there's just no reason why real WoW players could defend this generic boring filler expansion.
    Except no one is "defending Shadowlands". People are just calling the OP on his bullshit that we'll have a 14+ month content drought between 9.0 and 9.1.

Put down the anti-Blizzard torches and the anti-Activision pitchforks and actually bother to read the thread, would you?

14 months?

I don't think so. Also, Bellular has become a joke. Play something else if the game isn't keeping your interest, it ain't rocket science.

Also also, people still using the term "filler expansion" are showcasing their general lack of intelligence. There's no such thing as a "filler expansion", they're all very real, the story moves on from each one which directly goes against the original use of the term.

There's expansions you enjoy, and expansions that you don't. Doesn't mean you can just change the meaning of words to fit your bias.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2021-03-26 at 03:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Unpopular opinion, but i actually miss having a bit of drought after a patch - gives enough time to get all the items from the raid, push arena to glad/r1, push super high keys, wrap up any collectibles/achievements in the current zones. is a month or two of drought really that bad? people can leave if they are done sooner with whatever they want to do and resub once a new patch is live.
    Yeah I'm not compaining either. Ever since M+ content draughts have for me meant nothing really. Season 4 of BFA just became more nuts the longer it went.

And let me summare: if I don't like Bellular content/ think he's cheap clickbaiter
    Oh, I don’t like Bellular either because of his clickbaity videos that are 20 minutes long and have content worth of 1 minute. I try to avoid his content as good as possible on YouTube (I’m happy that I don’t get his content recommended anymore).

But even if I completely dislike anyone I can agree with something he / she said if it’s right and follows math / facts. Many others here seem to have not watched the video, but they’re going out and say Uh it’s Bellular why even bother, he talks sh*t. That’s what I meant.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Stop listening to people whose job it is to sensationalize things.

Also, you have 2 years to get that anima. Almost none of it affects the game. People said the same things about war resources. It's always something. I cannot care about their complaints anymore. Maybe people didn't cry wolf every time they see a puppy they wouldn't get ignored as much.