Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    SL feels like they are just going through the developer motions rather than trying to innovate, and create meaningful and fun content.
    Aye, my feelings as well. The only innovations in SL when compared to past expansions are the Maw and Boreghast, which I honestly think the game would be much better off without. The latter, in particular, is almost the same !@#$ than island expeditions - it's just that IEs took 10-15 minutes at most, while Snoreghast takes 4 or 5x that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Aye, my feelings as well. The only innovations in SL when compared to past expansions are the Maw and Boreghast
    Not much of an innovation when Final Fantasy XIV had it for five years. The only innovation was making it a mandatory part of endgame progression and not an optional way to level alternate jobs and gear them.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Imagine basing your opinion on Bellular's. That guy is making video of nothing but negativity, because drama brings more viewers.
    This is a blatant lie. He also makes videos with wild lore assumptions based around tiny phrases and "reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Nynax View Post
    This is a blatant lie. He also makes videos with wild lore assumptions based around tiny phrases and "reveals."
    and CLICKBAITS

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Not much of an innovation when Final Fantasy XIV had it for five years. The only innovation was making it a mandatory part of endgame progression and not an optional way to level alternate jobs and gear them.
    You really can't compare Blizzard to other games in terms of innovation. In that sense, the company has almost never truly "innovated" in its history. They're call to fame used to be next level polish and combinations of old ideas, but not really for coming up with new ideas.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    bellular for you : https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Bellular

cant even do a m10
    And that disproves the data he showed in his vid exactly how? Your post is a stellar example of ad hominem.

And that disproves the data he showed in his vid exactly how? Your post is a stellar example of ad hominem.
    do you have proof for said data besides the " i know someone that works in blizzard" ?

5+ Year Old Account
    do you have proof for said data besides the " i know someone that works in blizzard" ?
    You can check the launch dates for all the patches from Legion and BfA yourself. Compare them to the ongoing PTR for 9.1, btw nice strawman with your "someone who works at blizzard". Do you s... staunch Blizzard defenders never get tired of fallacies?

We can complain about the delay of the new content release (in a tier that most people can't kill the last raid boss even after the nerf) and in a pademic

or complain about the price increase of game time and the fact that ACTIVISION blizzard forces you to buy 2 months

You can check the launch dates for all the patches from Legion and BfA yourself. Compare them to the ongoing PTR for 9.1, btw nice strawman with your "someone who works at blizzard". Do you s... staunch Blizzard defenders never get tired of fallacies?
    still no proof other than feelcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he means that Bellular is just an average player, his opinions doesn't matter any more or less than any other player. Which is true.
    Hi

still no proof other than feelcraft
    You need proof of the patch schedule for wow? I mean it's in the video so there you go.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Bellular used to be good a couple years ago. Now he's just a cheap clickbaiter.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...raid_releases/

Pretty sure there have been longer ones.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You need proof of the patch schedule for wow? I mean it's in the video so there you go.
    the video is someone's personal opinion lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynax View Post
    You really can't compare Blizzard to other games in terms of innovation. In that sense, the company has almost never truly "innovated" in its history. They're call to fame used to be next level polish and combinations of old ideas, but not really for coming up with new ideas.
    A fair point. In the golden days they knew when and how to polish thing. They seem to have lost their mojo. Not sure when, but now their claim to fame is the nostalgia train. This will be their bane. Damn I'm at the top of my rhyming game.

the video is someone's personal opinion lol
    An the patch data for BFA and Legion are facts..

Yeah, it's not looking great. To be fair, Covid is probably a factor, and one that Blizzard cannot control.
    Game development is a collaborative thing, and that's just a lot harder when people have to work from home. It already affected the launch date, and probably would have pushed it back even further if they hadn't had obligations with the preorders.

I'm far more annoyed with only being able to buy game time in two month increments now. I'm currently on break feom the game due to lack of things to do. I was going to go back when 9.1 comes out, but now that would cost me double the money, just for a quick look at whether I like the new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    An the patch data for BFA and Legion are facts..
    banana is a fruit , apple is a fruit therefore banana=apple

your analogy is the most bs arguement ever but if you want to trust the sensational CLICKBAIT ok go for it. but let me remind you that bellular has used fake pictures from 4 chan for proof .