[Balanc] Do trinkets not sim well?

I just recently got Empyreal Ordnance (upgraded to 207), which from what I've read is the BiS on-use trinket for Balance, but when I simmed it, it came out significantly lower than my current on-use (190 IQD). I simmed it for both Patchwerk 1-boss, 3 mins (EO was 150 dps lower), and Patchwerk 5-boss, 1.5 mins (EO was 500 dps lower). Even some of my 194 WQ trinkets (Instructor's Bell, Vial of Caustic Liquid) simmed higher than it. I had heard from a couple of people that trinkets don't sim particularly well, is that true? Trying to figure out whether I should bother running EO or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    No, with 4. You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Edit: Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

EO is mainly used in double on use setups. You pop EO close to pull, wait for your 2nd on use to become available and use that with Convoke + CA for maximum damage on boss.

What you should really be simming is which trinket will be on your 2nd on use after EO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisa_69 View Post
    I just recently got Empyreal Ordnance (upgraded to 207), which from what I've read is the BiS on-use trinket for Balance, but when I simmed it, it came out significantly lower than my current on-use (190 IQD). I simmed it for both Patchwerk 1-boss, 3 mins (EO was 150 dps lower), and Patchwerk 5-boss, 1.5 mins (EO was 500 dps lower). Even some of my 194 WQ trinkets (Instructor's Bell, Vial of Caustic Liquid) simmed higher than it. I had heard from a couple of people that trinkets don't sim particularly well, is that true? Trying to figure out whether I should bother running EO or not.
    if you have a 194 bell and 190 iqd, drop the iqd and use oe + bell.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Ah that makes more sense. I'm Kyrian though, so I'm assuming I won't get as much benefit from this setup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    No, with 4. You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Edit: Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.