Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Bwonsamdi and... Nefarious Tea. For hating on anime.
    At no point did I hate on it.

Although the best anime is DBZ abridged and that is a hill I am willing to be lynched on.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    At no point did I hate on it.

Although the best anime is DBZ abridged and that is a hill I am willing to be lynched on.
    I never really liked abridged versions TBH. The jokes are usually very juvenile.

I never really liked abridged versions TBH. The jokes are usually very juvenile.
    I mean sure, there are some dumb moments (and some that are a little cringey), but it's the mix of sarcasm and nostalgia honestly. I binge rewatch it about once a year while farming stuff in one game or another
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Omg this day needs to end so ppl can focus game i love anime but come on guys

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Omg this day needs to end so ppl can focus game i love anime but come on guys
    > implying that there are times when you shouldn't talk about anime

Traitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there is 16 hours left.

It takes about 8-10 hours to sleep, leaving 6 hours to be awake. More than enough time to show up in the thread, glance at it, and vote.

Traitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there is 16 hours left.

It takes about 8-10 hours to sleep, leaving 6 hours to be awake. More than enough time to show up in the thread, glance at it, and vote.
    There is a place and time game thread is not it blow up discord instead

- - - Updated - - -

Im goin to bed

7+ Year Old Account

Traitor.
    Plenty of places to have the anime discussion... OUTSIDE of the game thread. No reason to keep it going once the game starts and when ppl are trying to solve and set up plays

10+ Year Old Account
    i too am about to start the fate series and im starting with zero. also starting with the knowledge that it was based off hentai so i fully expect fanservice shit and will be disappointed otherwise. please lets continue to solely talk about anime and nothing else. also lets continue talking about nothing because im going to sleep. had a long exhausting night that went into the morning and now my sleep is gonna be fucked wew.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm going to bed now, so if anyone wants to ask me about stuff, maybe wait until later?
    where do babies come from?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to bed now, so if anyone wants to ask me about stuff, maybe wait until later?

Ooops

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so apparently if I 'post' something and then go back on my pc, it just... deletes my post?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    where do babies come from?
    Well, when a man and woman love each other very much they.... You know
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats really weird.

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it happens on Wowhead too for some reason
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Vote Count:

Val (2): Claws #78, Xanjori #174,
    Xanjori (1): Lora #7,
    Bwonsamdi (1): Val #82,

Not Voting: Bwonsamdi, Crackle, Foxxi, Graeham, Listo, Marack, Nefarious

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end when the King executes their target or the deadline is reached.

Day 1 Deadline: 5:00PM EST on 3/30

As much as the random anime chatter while people were trying to actually play bothers me, I don't agree with Val as today's target; and feel more info will be gained from removing Grae

Vote: Graeham
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    As much as the random anime chatter while people were trying to actually play bothers me, I don't agree with Val as today's target; and feel more info will be gained from removing Grae

And what about the fact Val has his vote on our King atm?

Foxxi usually loathes it when people claim for no reason, so coming out as the Kingmaker is a strange thing to do when it isn't a necessity. If Foxxi were getting some heat and suspicion? Sure, I could understand the claim at that point...but there isn't really any.

Furthermore, I've made it no secret that I'm happy to be executed. Someone has to go on D1, I haven't died in a while, I won the previous game, it's a short intermission game, I poisoned Bwon during the previous game and Bwon currently has the chance for vengeance...and I claimed, as a villager, to offer a route for Bwon to eliminate me if Bwon was unsure about other targets because then we definitely lose a villager and not the knight.

All of which I mentioned already, which begs the question - why are Foxxi and Marack so desperate to try and find a reason to lynch me for supposedly being scummy? Why isn't anyone sitting back and going, 'oh, Grae's deliberately being dense to try and bait a lynch'.

I'm always suspicious of anyone who claims to have super solid reads or evidence as early as D1. It rarely works out.

- - - Updated - - -

So, in closing:

Feel free to follow me, though don't give anyone 'town points' for doing so. It's the laziest possible lynch for today and the only real information comes in the form of what I, myself, put forward rather than the false narratives certain players are attempting to spin.

Scum are very likely to be antsy with only two members on their team. I don't doubt that they'll throw anything, even in the kitchen sink, into the fray if one of their own ends up even being speculated as a target for execution.

After all, there's no control over it - it's entirely up to the King to choose who to eliminate based on their own judgement or peer pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Foxxi usually loathes it when people claim for no reason, so coming out as the Kingmaker is a strange thing to do when it isn't a necessity. If Foxxi were getting some heat and suspicion? Sure, I could understand the claim at that point...but there isn't really any.
    Its actually pretty good because it eliminates someone as a suspect, plus she was right in that scum trading one for one on a role that just gets passed to a villager is a super bad play, because A) There are only two of them and B) It creates another confirmed towny.

Now for example if I believe you're claim, and I know I'm town, I already have 3/9 townies. This is important information going forwards, especially as tomorrow we could be down to 7 townies only, if someone knows 3/7 that drastically increases their odds of hitting the assassins with the execute. This isn't just a standard game remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its actually pretty good because it eliminates someone as a suspect, plus she was right in that scum trading one for one on a role that just gets passed to a villager is a super bad play, because A) There are only two of them and B) It creates another confirmed towny.

Now for example if I believe you're claim, and I know I'm town, I already have 3/9 townies. This is important information going forwards, especially as tomorrow we could be down to 7 townies only, if someone knows 3/7 that drastically increases their odds of hitting the assassins with the execute. This isn't just a standard game remember.
    Yeah, but I don't want people seeing my flip and feigning surprise when I show up as a Villager and then claiming they had no choice when I outlined my logic clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

I do agree that it really doesn't matter who dies in the grand scheme of things today, as it will eliminate odds, but an execution should be on someone that has at least seen somewhat scummy. As for Graeham, I havent read his actions as scummy yet. Foxxi has picked at a small grievance, which i don't think is a very indicative scum tell for Graeham. I could be wrong though. But it's where im at.

Personally I think Claws has been somewhat weird this game so far. As my first formal read. Its mainly to do with his interactions with Val, whom came into the thread yelling 'denounce thee' to the current king. An idea that Claws and Bwon are the scum duo? Possibly. Likely? Doubtful. Val gave me a town impression though. Before all the anime fkn talk started.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah, but I don't want people seeing my flip and feigning surprise when I show up as a Villager and then claiming they had no choice when I outlined my logic clearly.
    I wouldn't exactly call you pressured at the moment. I mean Foxxi has her interest in you, but that's it. So in essence I can see your reactions as scum aligned, but your nuance seems town like though.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you seem a little too early in the 'i'm ok with being lynched' phase. That said time is running out so, so meh.