Thread: Classic Plus

Classic Plus

When people talk about Classic Plus, then often mean new content like raids, dungeons and/or unfinished or planned content for original vanilla. Along with smaller balance changes and whatnot.

But I'd rather see Classic Plus as... New Game Plus. World is rougher, harder to play in and dungeons + bosses are rebalanced with both new abilities and more hp/damage/armor etc. A harder version of the game.

I think blizzards version of classic plus is introducing things like the world buff item thingy.

seeing how Retail seems to get 1-2 updates/year now i very much doubt Classic+ is something that will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic+ in blizzards mind = lfg system and other smart improvments no new content. New content only for retail.

3+ Year Old Account
    Yet the 99th post about something that won't happen and 90% of the playerbase doesn't care.

the chances of Classic + are greatly increased with the survey.

I'd love to see more of the unreleased content in a Classic + version. Would be very cool to see every zone in Azeroth finished, including the unreleased raids and BGs. I think it's pretty damn unlikely though. I hope I'm wrong!

Classic+ ?
    Oh you must mean TBC right, such things the classic community wants like.
    New content
    Rebalanced classes and specs
    Less consume stacking
    No world buffs
    More difficult dungeons and raids
    New PvP system
    Better crafting professions

Im here to tell you, that you can expect such things in the near future! As early as mid June!

Why would you want more classic vanilla when you can have classic tbc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Classic+ ?
    Oh you must mean TBC right
    No. OP wants classic+ to be a harder version of classic so fresh start for vanilla but with harder gameplay. Did you even read the OP or just the title of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    When people talk about Classic Plus, then often mean new content like raids, dungeons and/or unfinished or planned content for original vanilla. Along with smaller balance changes and whatnot.

But I'd rather see Classic Plus as... New Game Plus. World is rougher, harder to play in and dungeons + bosses are rebalanced with both new abilities and more hp/damage/armor etc. A harder version of the game.
    I don't think it is needed right now for Blizzard. Up until the released WOTLK again they have, in combination with retail, more then enough content. I would say they can even release cata and Mop again.
    After that they can start over with classic plus as a new game with updated mechanics and even graphic, maybe new stories ala alternate universe. Classic will still be there so the classic community has no reason to whine about it.

But until the rerelease of min. wotlk there is no reason for them to do it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Classic+ ?
    Oh you must mean TBC right, such things the classic community wants like.
    New content
    Rebalanced classes and specs
    Less consume stacking
    No world buffs
    More difficult dungeons and raids
    New PvP system
    Better crafting professions

Im here to tell you, that you can expect such things in the near future! As early as mid June!
    You nailed it bro!

Easy way for Blizzard to do heroic plus would be to disable world buffs and nerf strength to 1 ap per strength on warriors. Simple change to REALLY slow down fury warriors. would make some difference at the beginning but would make a ton of difference later on. I should not be doing 1500+ dps on patchwerk. It is just absurd with the gear levels that are available.