Thread: N'yusha

N'yusha

Mmos should be fun/funny!

Thats it. Thats the tweet. (I meet her again, right.... and v'kebbe munching on a sammich).

okay, shes apparently called nashu. Sorry all.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, there's a playing card in my forehead...
    No, silly goose, they want to intimidate you.

*huge smile slowly expands across his face*...

Dude behind him slaps on an elixer. Massive goilden glow, hildibrand (whatever his name is) flexxes...

Then we get a pre-commercial cutscene/montage.

Im dead.

- - - Updated - - -

a *rival* appears!

And now a dude in underpants appears. This is the best quest in the game so far. Ive done the DD, i need to do like 30+ (is it?) more quests just to hit heavensward and progress the actual game, but i cant not run this dumb, stupid quest to its conclusion. I literally stumbled on it. Im not using guides. I could have happily skipped it and never known what i'd missed. Yet, im laughing my ass off.

But... hes my bro!
    Last edited by ippollite; 2021-04-03 at 03:40 PM.

Hahaha, i honestly thought this was a nice flavor side quest. After costa del sol, i had to know... so i peaked at the quest chain. Holymoley! I need to know, was this like a patch by patch side quest chain throughout arr? Its gigantic! Is there one of these every post expansion pack? I could honestly play hildebrand the mmo to level 80. I think ive forgotten how to heal dungeons! This is nuts!

Also, i wish i could change the title.
    Last edited by ippollite; 2021-04-09 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ippollite View Post
    Hahaha, i honestly thought this was a nice flavor side quest. After costa del sol, i had to know... so i peaked at the quest chain. Holymoley! I need to know, was this like a patch by patch side quest chain throughout arr? Its gigantic! Is there one of these every post expansion pack? I could honestly play hildebrand the mmo to level 80. I think ive forgotten how to heal dungeons! This is nuts!

Also, i wish i could change the title.
    There is one Hildibrand questline for ARR, one for Heavensward, and one for Stormblood. The devs didn't make one for Shadowbringers because after Stormblood, the Hildibrand questlines were getting pretty repetitive. A new one is coming in Endwalker and the devs have promised fresh ideas for it.

Also, there is another investigative questline in Heavensward that involves Briardien, but it's more serious than the comedic Hildibrand one.

Hildibrand does have one small cameo in ShB, though it is quite random if he shows up.