So why can't mythic plus get its version of mythic/elite armor?

Now don't get me wrong teleports are cool and all but why not give mythic 20 a unique recolor of the current tiers mythic/elite sets?

I think the difficulty roughly lines up at a 20 for it plus more transmog is usually a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    Now don't get me wrong teleports are cool and all but why not give mythic 20 a unique recolor of the current tiers mythic/elite sets?

I think the difficulty roughly lines up at a 20 for it plus more transmog is usually a good thing.
    When we get class tier sets back in raids, then they can add mythic+ gear sets

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    When we get class tier sets back in raids, then they can add mythic+ gear sets
    I mean they are supposed to...that said blizzard is lazy so who knows if they will keep that promise instead of trying desperately to salvage the maw to save some devs pet project.

Hopefully they'll look into adding this with the advent of M+ score in Blizzard's client.

you shouldn't ask for merely a recolor. you should ask for a unique set for pvp/raiding/m+ each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    you shouldn't ask for merely a recolor. you should ask for a unique set for pvp/raiding/m+ each.

That would probably draw criticism (not probably, most definitely) from players who do the other content. "Why does PvP's/raiding/M+ set look so much better than the others???"

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    Your not wrong but at this point it feels like asking blizzard for an alliance mount that isn't a recolored pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    I mean they are supposed to...that said blizzard is lazy so who knows if they will keep that promise instead of trying desperately to salvage the maw to save some devs pet project.
    i dont think we're getting them back in 9.1, so promise broken?

you aren't wrong tho, that M+ deserves more prestige and exclusivity for high end and for RNG players, but truthfully they can get in line behind the raid scene cuz raid tiers, raid legendarys, mythic exclusive gear, class tiers, etc.... are all missing in action still.

Blizz just doesnt have the talent they once did, or if they do, they are utterly unimaginative or incapable of creating new tiers and cosmetics at a high rate/quality

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    That would probably draw criticism (not probably, most definitely) from players who do the other content. "Why does PvP's/raiding/M+ set look so much better than the others???"
    don't recall that ever being a problem in the past when the pvp and raid sets looked different.

If they only drop the first in 10+ and the second look in 15 then i am ok with it. Otherwise it is just another set everyone has and no one uses. Like the tree mount

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    If they only drop the first in 10+ and the second look in 15 then i am ok with it. Otherwise it is just another set everyone has and no one uses. Like the tree mount
    i would go with "normal" set recolor for all +10, mount for +15 and "mythic" set recolor (with efects and shit) for all +20

I'm against any limited availability rewards in WoW. But I would welcome a merchant that sells goods only to those that cleared m+ on 5+,+10,+15 and maybe +20. As long as there is only a skill constraint, not a time limited one it's fine by me. Seasonal rewards are just bullshit imo.