Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The major differrence between the design philosophies of Legion and SL is the existence of WF/TFing. This was not good for the game. Excuse me for cutting through your attempts at feigned pragmatism to address the actual topic you wanted to discuss.
    we Top Raider didnt do lf/Normals for a 0.5% chance of TF, only for badluck protection (one Lego a week)
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    we Top Raider didnt do lf/Normals for a 0.5% chance of TF, only for badluck protection (one Lego a week)
    The BLP for Legiondaries felt like an extension of the WF/TFing system anyway. It wasn't a good system because you had no control over what the game gave to you and it encouraged some seriously degenerate play patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The BLP for Legiondaries felt like an extension of the WF/TFing system anyway. It wasn't a good system because you had no control over what the game gave to you and it encouraged some seriously degenerate play patterns.
    It was very much like how we did it in TBC as we went back to "older" raids to get certain pieces except the rng part of course. I might be biased since I absolutely loved how classes played in Legion, but doing those 30 mins heroic/normal EN runs and 5-10 mins MoS runs was super fun to me. Not to mention we got AP to progress both power and cosmetics through the artifact weapon. And as the op is saying, I'll use other words, helped others alts etc gearing up.

Incentives. They nailed it in Legion imo, and I truly miss it. Say what you want about the rng and how the legendary system was designed, it did make the gameplay a bit more socialized, at least in my experience.

And the laughs at guildies getting lesser leggos. We did have fun with that!
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-04-10 at 04:08 PM.