Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Before TBC announcement there was dozens of threads about how gold wipe would be mandatory in TBC. People said everyone is sitting with tens of thousands of gold and in TBC everyone will have hundreds of thousands or million gold because of this hyperinflation.

Now those threads have been replaced by "Please bring dual spec to game cuz it's annoying to spend 50g every time we respec"
    ??? didn't everyone have 20k+ gold and every herb will cost 50g+

1 hour of herb/mote farming will give you weeks of respecs because of this hyper inflation.

Or was the inflation all lie?
    As someone who dislikes Classic but loves TBC, I will be entering with no real funds.

Though I also do not care if Gold carries over, the good thing about inflation is it's easier to make Money when no one is grasping their pennies. A few weeks of Professions and I'll be set for quite a while.

Though I still would rather just have Dual Spec, since you shouldn't be punished for playing a Tank or Healer for Group content if you enjoy DPS when Solo. Dual Spec actually increases Tank/Healer numbers, not lessen.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Do you even read? 200g with a maximum of 1 hour of farming and crafting. On most days I don't even farm, yet with only that time spent I can cover the consumbles for 3 hours of naxx and 1 hour of aq40 which cost around 500g (used to be nearly 1k a few months ago) and still have my overall gold increase.

And come tbc, you won't spend 500g for 4 hours of raiding because the consumable list is much shorter and flasks will no longer as rare as they are.

Some of you keep making this sound as impossible to keep up with. Sure if you only want to raid log, yeah you won't have gold for consumables. And if by absurd it ends up with some particulars consumables being expensive as fuck, you can farm them and get rich.
    Excuse me, do you even know how the most basic economics works?

As I said, all we have to wait and you'll see. People are hoarding gold for TBC now.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore